Jealousy; A Small Enemy

Guy I Like Series

Dear World,

It's Friday! >.< Friday is a good day haha.

In science, we were supposed to work on our group projects *bad* in the computer lab.

I was partnered up with these two other guys and we just planned to write a report, so we didn't have to make a presentation!

We were all waiting outside the computer lab and messing around in a circle. The guy I like seemed to be in a bad mood or something... He just seemed... mad? I don't know for sure.

We got in and I was debating whether sitting with my group mates or not, since I didn't really know them well. I sort of did this awkward walk halfway to them, then back to my friends.

He was just about to sit down at the end computer on a row and actually didn't sit down, asking if I wanted to use the computer since he wasn't going to do anything haha. This was seriously genuine niceness.

There was actually another computer two chairs over, so I took that one.

 

Since I love making y diagrams, here is a lovely one of how we were situated!

O   O   O   O   O  O

Him, Onil, Me, Sami, 2 other pointless people

 

Haha, those beautiful O's are the computers! XD Haha, anyway, we were supposed to be doing a school assignment when we for some reason started eating cookies.

I don't know why, but he was very excited about this, like o_o Too pumped or something; it was strange haha. Onil gave him a cookie and he seriously hugged her! I was like, whoa now... No need to be so excited...

Since we were technically doing a group project, one of the people in my group called out to me. I assumed it was to ask for my worksheet, since I had the work already done pretty much. I went over and he just wanted to know how to spell my last name! XD I guess I'm glad this person knew how to spell my first name!

Anyway, not important, I went back to my table. Can't remember everything except the important stuff, so we were starting to go online and he noticed that our school has an online newspaper.

I've actually been on this thing before, and it -___- Usually.

We saw that there was a poll about what's the most important thing in life:

A) Love B) Friends C) Wealth D) Power E) Looks F) Intelligence.

Such a hard question... We checked how many people voted on this thing because Love and Friends were the top answers.

Yeah...there were only like 7 votes...

So, he suggested the most logical thing to do. We totally spiked the votes and made it so that power, looks, and wealth were the top answers! XD In the end, intelligence had like 3 votes and power had 50! XD Haha, the newspaper people must be like, *gasp* When did our newspaper get so popular?!

Haha, okay, enough of being mean to the newspaper people since they do work on these things.

 So, quite a few little things happened today.

He was VERY close with Onil today.

To be honest, if it was another girl, I would have been jealous. HOWEVER, it was just Onil, so it was...okay.

Haha, things like, him noticing that his jacket was unhooked and her nicely volunteering to fix it for him (She's just really nice haha), them testing their breath smell (I don't even know what's wrong with them...). Yeah, can't remember if there was anything else haha. All I know is that they are weird together! XD

Let's see... What else happened...? I remember this being a pretty nice day!

Ah!

I've been working on this art project with scratch board. That's where the paper is black and you use a sharp object to scratch it; this turns it white then! :D

So, I've sort of been using a screwdriver as the sharp object! XD I seriously have a giant screwdriver in my pencil bag at the moment even!

So, I was working on it in this class and eventaully I glanced to my left to see both him and Onil watching.

It actually looked very creepy when I looked over so suddenly...

Haha, they were like what are you doing...? And then he had to say his signature art line, "Well, if that's the direction you're going..." XD I always laugh at that!

All in all, he actually said it was pretty cool and was wondering why I was using a screwdriver! XD Then he quickly realized that it was because of the sharp tip ^^

 

Then we got into this conversation about drawing and the AP art exam I will be taking part in. He was criticizing the part about the exam since they make you use a lot of different materials for one part to 'prove your artiness.'

Then we were both hating how people are bad at drawing with a visual! XD I mean, not being good with drawing is fine, but when you have an object right in front of you and it doesn't move, I would hope you could somewhat make it look kind-of-ish the same. At least put in the effort! (Varies in some cases)

Anyway, we had fun talking about art things! >.< I love that!

 

Other randomness: He apparently is a big Harry Potter fan and Onil said that she was too, which we soon found to be not very true haha. I guess he just knew a lot more info than her?

Then he was like, how about you? ...I'm a Harry Potter fan, but not a fanatic, if you get what I mean.

I swear I knew the answer to the trivia he asked me, just not at that moment! (yeah, I didn't know...)

Haha, oh well... It was a nice day none the less ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also! I noticed that I got an upvote on this story/life! XD I find that hilarious that my own romance story was upvoted! Thank you haha.

Will probably upload what happened on Monday and this week later today! (It's already Wednesday... OTL I update so slow)