Crotchular Areas... Awkward.

Guy I Like Series

 

Dear World,

Today was great ^___^ We got to work more on our projects!

So it started out with Sami sitting a bit far from me when the teacher let us move. The guy I like came over, literally ripped the chair from under her, sitting very very close to me. Haha Guy B couldn't even slip in! Which made me really happy ^^ To be honest, I think he likes talking to me the best out of the girls! (of course, this is just my thought~ No assumtions shall be made...)

We kind of just talked and joked around when Guy B said the one thing I hate. He called me by the name of a girl of the same race. I absolutely HATE that. I actually hit him too. So, then a few times the guy I like said it just to joke, but we just laughed, that is after I hit him too. I really hate this type of thing and don't let people get away with it easily.

Anyways... Guy B was messing with Onil, gripping her wrist tightly to make it red. So, for some reason that made the guy I like ask for my hand. I hesitantly gave it him, me unexpectedly not getting awkward when he held it for a few more seconds...and then he crushed it! He was doing that thing when people move your bones around. It was pretty painful to be honest!

 

Moving on, I accidentally said something wrong, like really REALLY wrong; bad in every way possible at the table while talking with the guy I like. Usually he is the type to pick those things out and make fun of whoever said it kind of cruelly. I've never really experienced that, but everyone else has been in that type of situation before and ends up really sad...

Guy B just had to pick it up and called me out. The guy I like actually lied, saying that I had said a different thing and made it into a joke haha. That just makes me happy~

And later, all of a sudden, he just lifted his foot and put it on my chair, kind of nudging my leg. Everyone just kind of stared, me not even knowing what to say when he lifted both of his legs onto my thigh. O__O What is this...?

He seriously just rested them on my lap.... Katie was like 'What are you doing? Stop.' Me and him kind of just stared at each other, me casually resting my arms on his legs. I guess it was comfortable for both of us haha. I swear, his leg didn't weigh a thing...but he has these giant muscles bulging out of his legs under his jeans! (He actually showed me when I asked why he was so light and when he said he had big legs! XD )

In revenge, I tied his shoes all weirdly hehe. I'm pretty sure he would have gotten mad if it was someone else who did it, so I was beaming on the inside! ^^ (Probably meant nothing in real life) And later in the day (not in this class) Sami mentioned that I was being very mean to her (she said it a few times in that class too) I asked why; I didn't want to be rude, but I tend to have a joking personality with her for years... She said that I was just like the guy I like, mean! XD

I was like... we just get along well haha. She said that we're like the same! Keke, how funny. We are just sarcastically rude at many times together. She also mentioned that I laugh at so many things he says. But honestly, it's because they are actually funny!

 

Back to the other class~

Him and Guy B were throwing pens and it actually landed in my...erm... crotchular area. He went for it, quickly and somewhat awkwardly evading the motion when he realized where it had landed in that second. He was like I dodged it haha. I seriously said thank you! I think I would die if he tried to get it!

Then, I brought lemon bars for some of my friends, really just because I made too many, so I handed the box to Sami, saying that I brought it for her. There was a sudden frenzy between her and the guy I like. Haha, I think Sami actually really dsilikes him XD. Anyway, they had some chaotic fight, him asking me if he could have one. I was sort of nervous since I didn't think they were that good...

I let him take one too. Him taking a bite, obviously wanting to say that he didn't like it haha. I really didn't think they were that good (no matter what others said), so if he even said they were gross and terrible, it REALLY wouldn't hurt my feelings.

He ate another, saying that he wanted to rinse out his mouth! XD I knew it was because they were too lemony haha. It was even my first time making them, so I didn't feel bad at all ^^ I don't know though... I think if it was really bad like I thought, he would have really insulted them immediately rather than having that tiny bit of resistance! ^^ So... I feel good about it haha.

Maybe I'll try making something better next time? I even have time this weekend to make sweets! ^^ I usually don't bring things like that to school, but I love it when my friends try them, and you know, he is a bonus haha.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that this was the last posted blog post! :D That means new things can be written in my journal now! >.< Hehe, I'm excited since some stuff has happened~