I-I-I'm Fine!

Guy I Like Series

 

So, today, I wasn't expecting much... The guy I like had been absent for just about the whole last week and Sami said that she saw him at school on the first day he was supposedly absent.

I sort of made too many assumtions and just went along with her opinion when Sami thought he was ditching class. I mean, he didn't necessarily have to come those days, so... Well, he was actually sick.

He said he had strep throat, so he definitely should have stayed home for that! I will embarrassingly admit that I was hoping that he showed up today! Said in the least embarrassing way possible because to be honest, I recited a few prayers that he would come back o///o That's so embarrassing... But for my journal, I shall spill all secrets! *so shy right now*

So, anyway. We got new seats today and I am no longer at a giant, hexagon, lab table with Katie... :( By the way, those look like giant hexagons; this is very important to remember! So, I am now at a regular, small, square desk. -___- He's at a lab table now. Sami is also at a lab table.

In other words, when we get free time, we would only go to one table.

Conflict.

That guy was taking a test he missed last week, so we all flocked over to Sami's table, yet I for some reason really wanted to sit in the corner spot like I did before with Katie next to me, since we had to work on a project together.

Eventually he came back and literally squished himself into the space in between us! Haha, Katie is really getting upset by these types of things XD I'm ok with it though~ ^^ (Can't you let me be happy, Katie?)

 

Later, he and Guy B were throwing around pens and markers around the table at each other. This is for some reason a completely normal and regular activity at our table for a long time. So, Guy B would be trying to throw them at me and I've always had a good arm for that type of thing, so I would actually catch them and then throw them back haha. BUT all of a sudden, the guy I like kept trying to intercept me from catching...

Rather than trying to get it himself, it was actually him deflecting them away from me...? 0__0 Not sure what to think, since I shall never assume that it was a nice gesture of liking haha. (Then I will get a big head about this guy for no good reasons...)

Anyway, the bell was close to ringing, so Guy B went to go do something else while the guy I liked resumed to mess with me and throw around pens. ne actually did hit me near the eyes and I just laughed it off; it's not like it did anything to me.

But then Onil made a huge deal about it! She was like, you hurt her in the eyes! She could have been stabbed! (Something along those lines) I was like...no... He was all sarcastic about it.

K-drama moments do happen in real life.

He seriously turned to me and his hands got very close to my face as well as his face.

Did it really hit you in the eyes? Did it stab you? He joked around and probably expected me to be sarcastic with him, but I was so flustered by the suddeness that I just kept saying I was fine. That was so sudden for me! >.< Can not handle that type of closeness. He almost cupped my face O__O *Too much for me too handle on my Monday mornings!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since this is actually the post I wrote on Monday (I keep them private now to upload them here) that means that Tues, Wed, and Thurs already happened! A few others somewhat know what happened and are curious haha.

Since today is Friday now, I'm happy for the weekend to pass! (Look how I get excited for school for the first time in all my years)