The Geeky Feels

Guy I Like Series

 

Dear World,

Today, on the gloomy Monday, I actually had a lot fun! :D It was a nice day in general ^^

In science, we had to work on our posters and worksheets. In other words, it was sit around time~ I think I may have to switch seats during this time because now it's easier for the guy I like to put his chair on the other side of the table. This side is in between Katie and Onil, kind-of-ish across from me.

So, over the weekend, some college acceptances came out and Sami got into 2 of the really intense ones! Whoo~ I actually got rejected from both haha. I'm not really sad. It's good for her! Anyway, I was sitting at my desk and Guy B came over (because everyone had for some reason gathered at my desk) and was all excited for Sami. Haha, I'm so mean, I didn't even say hello because of you shippers! *Sabotaging the ship*

Haha, so, we did some class notes and then sat around. Let's see...

First, I was just sitting there and the guy I like was staring at me. :S Do I look funny? This was not the usual stare, but a really weird one. *paranoid* Soon I just covered up my shirt when I could tell he was specifically staring near the chest area (Don't worry, he wasn't being a ert; I have nothing there *sad truth*).

I was like, why are you staring like that...? He didn't even say anything and started looking at his phone! -___- Wait to mess with a girl... Geez, then he was seriously was into his phone for a while, which is also strange. I mean, he seems to use his phone in class (like most people), but there's a difference between texting and being completely involved into something on your phone. Onil even asked what he was doing, since he was so focused, but he said 'nothing.'

Hrm... -___- Suspicious.

Then he randomly starts spouting out these highly sophisticated lines out of nowhere! O___O What is going on today?!

Everyone else at the table was so silent when this happened too, since no one knew what he was even trying to say... I could tell he was reciting some dialogue from something, maybe a movie? I don't know...but he kept looking towards me while he talked, like I understood, saying things like, 'you dropped your friend in the fire!'

Um...okay...? o_o Then I started to realize. He said another one, (he said a lot, but I looked up one of the actual quotes)

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like *deep voice* 'No way!' *normal voice* And then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you?' That was great!

I was like *immense happiness on the inside* I totally knew what he was talking about! >.< He was referencing to my t-shirt! The shirt had the design of this video game I like and he was reciting the game dialogue! *flails a lot* Oh my gosh! I love him so much! >.< *Geeky moments*

*regains self, clears throat* Anyway, no one else at the table understood and I was all excited! >.< (a little too excited at the moment) Sadly, Guy B soon caught on and also knew that game. -___- I feel like I unconsciously am starting to dislike Guy B in general haha. But I loved this little dialogue moment! >.< I suppose that's one way of saying 'I also know that game!' haha.

But later in the day, Sami was like, what were you guys even laughing about...? You're all weird. Haha, I said she wouldn't get it. She keeps saying that I laugh at everything the guy I like says, so she thought that was it. -___- I laugh because it's funny, not because I want to laugh at what he says. IT'S FUNNY, got that, Sami?

 

Back to class, I had just finished an art project over the weekend and Katie and Sami already wanted to see it, so I took it out. Of course, there was a "if that's the direction you wanted to go," from the guy I like haha. That's like our art joke now~

Everyone liked it and all, but then Guy B said he wanted to see it from a distance. He got up and stood a few feet behind our table, saying, "Hold it up, ___ *insert name of girl of the same race here*" I immediately rolled it back up and said no. All my friends and the guy I like were actually confused at my sudden negative actions.

Sami quickly understood, knowing how much I hated what he had just done. It wasn't even a joke today, he actually did it for real and I hate that no matter who does it. Seriously. Guy B said sorry (not really genuinely by my book), but I actually said that I wouldn't accept. Stupid Guy B -___- We've known each other for years! Yet the guy I like who’s known me for only a few months knows it pretty well. Tch. (I suppose that's good that he knows better...? o_O)

I think the others could see that I really hated this when the guy I like tried to joke around, calling me by that name and asking me if he could see it again. I said no with completely seriousness; I absolutely hate this and would make no exceptions for anyone. He quickly changed his words, calling me by my real name.

I showed him nicely, him asking if I had applied to college so-and-so. I almost thought he just made one up. I feel like he would stared at me stupidly if I was someone else haha. It was actually an art institute. This is one of those genuine moments that show that the guy I like is a really nice person in my mind haha. (Will totally use this against my friend who said he was a jerk).

 

Next, I was really hungry and other people were even eating around... I had two jolly ranchers’ candies and ate one secretly; feasting on the only food I had, other than lunch later haha. It was cherry~ ^^ Yummy. Anyway, I was about to eat the other one later, and the guy I like noticed this time because I did not unwrap it as secretly on purpose *evil mastermind moments*

He was like, do you have enough for the rest of the class? Haha, I unwrapped it, asking if he wanted this one? He actually got pretty excited and nodded. I swear, he looked like such a little kid when I gave it to him XD It was all cute~ ^^ Luckily, no one except Katie saw this, so no big deal was made. I'm sure that if Sami saw it, she would have been like, how come you gave it to him?! XD

(Aigoo...this chapter is very long!)

Apparently, the guy I like had a headache, which is sad because it looked more like a migraine :S That just in general. Hehe, Guy B kept telling Katie, who was sitting next to the guy I like, to give him a hug to help! Oh gosh, it's not even a thing of jealousy, I was more like fearing that Katie would get hit by him if she tried that. Hehe, she's not the type to do that anyway. ^^ Guy B said it again and I made the joke that he must have actually wanted to hug him haha. That ended that ^___^

LASTLY, if I have somehow written down everything else, Onil is having guy problems~ Hehe, she is like the cutest thing ever. I will not go into detail, since I promised her not to tell anyone and because we are not even the closest friends, but let's just say that she's found that special guy and confessed her feelings to him. *said in the least drama-filled way*

So, us girls had talked about all this on Friday when neither of the guys were there. (Onil is seriously the cutest girl in love ever! >.<) Anyway, she just mentioned to Sami that something worked and she had on the cutest face, so all us girls knew what had happened. (He must have accepted her with mutual feelings~) The two guys were totally out of the loop and for some reason the guy I like immediately turned to me for the info. Am I the person to ask instead of the other girls? Haha, apparently so.

It was funny because he kept on insisting when I said I couldn't say and kept using my name a lot to ask haha. Seriously, he doesn't address other by name very much, so it makes me happy that I have a tiny bit special treatment in this case XD He convinced Onil that I would just tell him in the next class anyway (even though we don't have the next class together! XD) I feel like if it was Wednesday, he would drag the info out of me, since we have one hour study hall haha.

So~ Today was a good day. ^^ I feel like we're not going to talk tomorrow though :S Science seems like it'll be all notes... OTL Don't do it, teacher!