Don't be like this

Beyond Those Memories

 

No one pov

 

“Morning Hyunseung...” Chaewon said as Hyunseung enters the treatment room.

 

“Morning” he walked towards the bed and sit on it. He looked at her who was busy filled up the patient’s data.

 

“Ya, Chaewon, did you know that your lovely brother are lying on the hospital bed right now?” Hyunseung asked.

 

“Lovely brother? Who? I don’t have brother anymore…” Cheawon looked at him with a confused face.

 

“Your cute little brother, ...Yoseob…”.  Chaewon widen her eyes,

 

“JINJA???! Wae??!” she half shouted as she was totally shocked.

 

“High fever. It’s already been a week you know? And his wife doesn’t even notice it,”

 

“How can he…AISH!” she runs her hands through her hair. “What room is he in?”

 

(…..)

 

“Miss?” a nurse shakes Sooyoung body gently to wake her up.

 

Sooyoung opened her eyes a bit. She still doesn’t move her head from the bed.

 

“Miss, I have to check the patient” the nurse said and Sooyoung throw her a confused face,

 

“Huh?” she said,

 

“I have to check the patient condition; can you please make a way?” The nurse talked softly,

 

Sooyoung looked at Yoseob, who was still sleep, than she realized that she was in a hospital. “Oh okay,” She stands up, making a way to the nurse.

 

The moments she walked out of the room and make her way to the restroom, Chaewon arrived at the room.

 

She slides the door and enters herself into the room.

 

As she comes closer, the nurse greets her.

 

“Oh, anneonghaseyo, Dr. Chaewon. What bring you here?”

 

“He is my best friend. How is he??” asked Chaewon as she hold Yoseob’s hand.

 

“For now, he is stable. He had a high fever for a week and it quite weird when his wife said she doesn’t even notice it”

 

“For how long he will stay here?”

 

“About 3 days. But according to his health, we still don’t know” the nurse explained to Chaewon. “If there is nothing more you want to ask, I will go first”.

 

“Oh, okay. Thanks for the information”

 

Chaewon smiled at her as the nurse went out of the room.

 

“Chaewon noona…”

 

“Seobie-ah… you awake. Do you feel hurt or something?” Chaewon asked him while putting her hand on Yoseob’s forehead.

 

“Just a little dizzy”

 

“Why don’t you tell me you had a fever?? I was so worried. Next time, if you sick or even hurt a finger, please tell me. Don’t hide anything from me, okay?”

 

“Arasso…” Yoseob said as he coughs. Chaewon hand him a glass of water and helps him drink it.

 

His face looks pale. It has been awhile since Chaewon see Yoseob like this.

 

--------------------------------------------

UpdaTE!!!

Comment and Subcribe...