Danger

Beyond Those Memories

 

No one POV

 

Yoseob was inside his office as he completed his work. The suddenly his phone started ringing. He looked at the screen

 

-Chaewon Noona-

 

“Yeobo….seyo??” she said after Yoseob answer the call

 

“Yah. If you call me just to prank me, you better stop. I’m busy okay…”

 

“Eh, wait. Don’t hang up. I’m just kidding…”

 

“So, what did you want to say to me? Besides being kidding… ”

 

“You should be lucky, you know… I’m inviting you to dinner tonight at my house”

 

“Jinja? But….wae?”

 

“Because… ah! I don’t want to say this…”

 

“Yah! Palli! Because of what??”

 

“Because… I MISS YOU!”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA…”

 

“Why did you laugh?”

 

“Because I miss you too, you know”

 

“YAHHHHH!!! You’re already have a wife. Don’t you dare to cheat on her...”

 

“Don’t say you’re jealous… No worry. I know what I’m doing, okay…”

 

“So you don’t have any plan with your wife?”

 

“No, because she already have plan tonight with her old friend. I’ll be alone, so I’ll be there at your house  after I finish my work, okay?”

 

After a few chat with her, Yoseob hang up. It has been awhile since he met her. She is his senior back in high school.

 

He was going out of his office when suddenly his phone was ringing. It’s Sooyoung.

 

“Seobie-ah, why are you didn’t come home yet? I want to make dinner for you before I go”

 

“Don’t worry about me. I have a lot of work, so I might be late tonight. You just go and have fun with your friend. About the dinner… I just go and buy something…”

 

“Are you sure?” she kept asking him. He just said that he’s okay with it. “If you say so… but remember to eat. I don’t want you to skip dinner, okay?”

 

“Arasso… Just go and have fun. I have to hang up because of work. So bye-bye”

 

Then a message came in.

 

 ‘Ya! Where’re you? The food is getting colder. Palli! Or you have to enjoy a cold dinner… :P ’

 

To Yoseob, Chaewon noona is a very important person in his life.

 

(….)

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

I drove my car to Chaewon noona’s apartment. It was past 9 o’ clock. It takes 15 minutes to arrive there.

 

 I drove the car at a straight road, suddenly everything went black.

 

“What’s happening??” I said to myself.

 

I can’t see anything. My hands were still on the handle.

 

“What should I do?! What should I do?!” I started to panic.

 

Then suddenly my sight came back and I quickly press the break.

 

My breathing was unstable as I was too shocked.

 

“Oh my…” I try to breathe slowly. As I looked up, there was a street lamp right in front of my car.

 

I get out of the car. As I stand outside, my legs were shaking. Maybe because of shock. I walked to the front of the car. The gap between my car and the street lamp was only around 5 inches.

 

If I didn’t press the break, I could have been dead right now…

 

Good thing that the road was not busy, so I just park my car like that.

 

 I don’t know why… I can’t think anything. It’s like my mind was blocked.

 

Suddenly a message came in.

 

‘Ya… where’re you?? Palli come or the food will be cold…’

 

It’s from Doojoon.

 

I brave myself to get into the car. Nervous was still in my body. Slowly I started the engine and drove to the apartment.

 

 

_______________

I'M VERY VERY SORRY...

i know i'm late... but at least i update...

i'm very busy with my assignment..(many of it)

i hope you guys understand and still willing to wait for update...

Thank you for you guys that keep reading this story till now...and welcome to the new reader..

please

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!