The Past

Beyond Those Memories

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

“Yoseob-ssi, you must take this medicine before you go to sleep…” said a nurse as she put some medicine on the table beside my bed. “…and remember, tomorrow you have a treatment with the doctor, okay” I just nodded. “If you don’t need anything, I will go first. Good night”

 

The nurse bow and went out of the room.

 

I looked through the window as I try to remember the past.

 

~flashback~

 

Back then, I was still 7 years old. Chaewon noona’s parent brought me to a house in countryside. As I arrived there, I was greeted by Chaewon noona, a small boy and a middle-aged ahjumma. Mrs Moon told me

 

“Yoseobie, from now on you will stay here. You can’t live on your own yet and I’m felt very guilty after you lose your parents. I hope you understand, okay?”

 

Maybe I was still a kid back then so I just follow what she said. As I live there, I met Chaewon’s little brother, Jason. He was really cute and friendly. Being 2 years younger than me, he called me, Seobie-hyung. But one thing I notice, Chaewon’s parents doesn’t live there. A middle-aged nanny told me that they work at Seoul and it’s too far from here, so they have to stay at Seoul.

 

As she continued, they can’t bring Jason to Seoul. That was because Jason had a lung disease and he need fresh air to keep maintained his health. That was the reason why Chaewon noona and Jason stayed in countryside. Every week Mr. and Mrs. Moon will visited them.

 

(….)

 

The Moon’s family really kind-hearted as they willing to pay for my schooling start from elementary until middle school. They really treat me like a family and I was very grateful for that.

 

When I graduated from middle school, I told them that I want to go back to my old house in Seoul. At first they were unwilling to let me go but Chaewon noona convinced them that I was old enough to take care of myself.

 

I moved to Seoul 2 week before I enter a high school near my old house. That house was the only property that my parents left for me. As I tried to adapt myself there, I also searched for part-time job.  Being a student and part-time worker really make my body exhausted but I was happy. During that time I met a brother-like senior named Yoon Doojoon and a best friend, Lee Gikwang.

 

A few months later, I was noticed by Mrs. Moon that Chaewon and Jason have also moved to Seoul. Chaewon noona transfers from high school in countryside to my high school while Jason stops his schooling at middle school. Chaewon noona told me that Jason can’t continue his study because of his health. He needed to move to Seoul as countryside hospital doesn’t have complete equipment to treat his disease.

 

~End of flashback~

 

I was back to reality when I noticed my phone was vibrating. It was a message from someone.

 

To: Yoseob

 

I don’t know if you’re still awake or asleep. I just need your help. Chaewon is crying right now and I know I can’t do anything to make her stop crying. Just you’re the only one who can do that.

 

From: Doojoon

 

___

So sorry for the short update>....

as i can see, many of you ask me about Gikwangie..

don't worry my fellow reader

GIKWANG will be in after a few chapter after this...

i hope you will wait for him..

 

Please comment and subscribe..

and

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FANFIC~~