Call

Beyond Those Memories

 

 

The vibrating of my phone make me comes back to reality. I was still hugging Chaewon as she kept crying. Looking

at the screen of my phone, it was a call from Yoseob. I quickly answer it.

 

 “Yeoboseyo, Yoseob-ah…”

 

“Oh, Doojoon…are you okay?”

 

“I am, but not Chaewon…”

 

“She didn’t stop crying, right? Just give her your phone, I want to talk to her…”

 

Chaewon still hugging me as she bury her face in my chest. I put my phone on her ear and hold it.

 

“Noona…”

 

As soon as she heard it, she holds the phone herself. She stops crying as she heard Yoseob’s voice.

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

“Ja- I mean…Yoseob-ah”

 

“Noona, I’m bored… There is nothing to do in this hospital…”

 

“You’re bored? It’s already late…you should sleep”

 

“NO. I don’t want to sleep. Noona, did you watch drama IRIS 2? Seriously I say that agent Seo Hyunwoo looks like Doojoon. Don’t you think so??”

 

Then I heard she was laughing. I felt so relieve. We kept talking about random thing from the food at the hospital until the new shopping centre that was now open. I never mention about Jason. I know the reason why she’s crying… next week is Jason’s Memorial Day.

 

(…..)

 

No one POV

 

Kang Sora walked inside the hospital while holding a bouquet of flower. As she almost opened the door of Yoseob’s room, someone came out of it.

 

“Chaewon-unnie…”

 

“Oh, Sora-ah. You want to visit Yoseob??”

 

“Yes…and I want to giv-”

 

“Sorry, Sora…you can’t visit him now…”

 

“Why??”

 

“Yoseob had a sudden high fever and his condition is not so good. It’s better if he just sleep now…”

 

“So, he can’t go home today? It’s already 3 days…”

 

“According to his condition now, I think he needs to stay for one more day…Ah! Before I forget, I want you to tell Yoseob’s wife about him…”

 

“What?! Why must I tell that rude-girl?! Can’t you just tell her yourself?”

 

“For your information, Sooyoung doesn’t know who I’m… and Yoseob never mention about me to her”

 

“What? How can that be?? You’re like the only family that Yoseob has. What I mean is you’re an important person in his life…”

 

“I don’t know why… I don’t even have a chance to meet her face-to-face…”

 

“That’s weird?! But whatever… maybe Yoseob has its own reason. Chaewon-unnie, can you at least give this flower to Yoseob? I really want to see Yoseob, you know…”

 

“Sure…” Sora hands over the flower to Chaewon. “Don’t worry about him... As long as he is with me, I will always keep my eyes on him”

 

(….)

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

It was 8:45 a.m. Today I take a day off from work as I know my condition right now is not suitable to teach the kids. As I looked at the bed, I remember Yoseob. I don’t know how I should feel this time… Angry? Sad? Worry? I shook my head and went out of the bedroom, towards the kitchen.

 

I take a glass of water and sit at the dining table.

 

“FINE! I’M CHEATING ON YOU! That’s the answer you want to hear right? Haish...”

 

Those words keep playing in my mind and my eyes become teary. Seriously I said, I never want to hear that kind of answer. At that time, I was hoping that he will denied it and hug me, telling that he would never do that.

 

Suddenly I got a call. It’s from an unknown number.

 

(…..)

 

-At somewhere around America-

 

Gikwang’s POV

 

“Congratulation, Gikwang. Finally you graduated…” One of my senior friends said to me as he hand me a bouquet of flower.

 

“Thanks…” I smile at him while accepting his flower.

 

“So, when will you fly back to Korea?

 

“Maybe 2 days later. I need to settle all my business here first. But I feel like I want to fly now. I’m so happy. Finally after 3 years I can go back to my homeland”

 

As he wants to say something, suddenly he got a call. So I smile at him and wave my hand, telling goodbye. He also said ‘fighting’ in Korean with a hand gesture and answers the call.

 

Then I ran off to somewhere. I really can’t wait to go back. KOREA!! Wait for me!! KIMCHI!!!!

 

 

_________________-

UPDATE!!!

I'm very, really, so sorry for the late update...

but at least i update, right???

and finally GIKWANG!!!

 

Please comment and subcribe~~

and welcome to the new subcriber...i hope you enjoy this story..

 

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

i really grateful for that...