You...

Beyond Those Memories

 

 

Its night and I’m waiting for Yoseob to be back. The clock showed that it’s already passed 12.

 

Not long after that, Yoseob enters our apartment.

 

“Yang Yoseob.” I said

 

He throws his looks at me, and blinked.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, you don’t catch your sleep yet? It late..you ha..”

 

“Yang Yoseob answer me honestly, are you cheating behind my back?” finally, I said what had been in my mind all day long.

 

“Cheating? What you talking about Sooyou…” he tried to touch my cheeks but I shrugged his hand off.

 

“I need your answer not your touch!”

 

His face changed. He looks at me seriously.

 

“What had been into you today, huh?”

 

“Yoseob, I saw with my own eyes you’re walking with a girl to th….” Before I could finish my sentence, he walked away.

 

“YANG YOSEOB! ANSWER ME!” I raised my voice for the first time to my husband.

 

“FINE! I’M CHEATING ON YOU! That’s the answer you want to hear right? Haish..” he looked away and tears run down my cheeks. I don’t expect him to behave like this.

 

Suddenly, he stops. From the back I saw that he touched his head and the next thing I know is he falls to the ground.

 

“Yo…yoseob” I run to him and he was fainted. I touched his body and it was scorching hot. I quickly grabbed my phone and called for an ambulance.

 

(...)

 

“He have a really high fever and it’s already about a week ago, don’t you notice it?” said the doctor after he checks on Yosoeb’s condition.

 

‘Dr. Jang Hyunseung’ that what written on his white coat. I guess it was his name.

 

“high fever? I don’t notice it at all. Was it dangerous, doc?” I asked.

 

“Totally. If it’s a bit late, maybe he can die.” He said and looks at me.

 

“Jinja? Why couldn’t I notice that?” I stared at the floor as I was thinking the possibility how can I not notice Yoseob was sick?

 

“Take a good care of him, okay? I have to get going,”

 

“Oh, thank you, doc” I bow to him and he walk out of the room. I looked at the lying Yoseob on the bed and steps toward him.

 

I sit on the chair and hold my husband’s hand. It was hot.

 

“How can you be like this? You already have a fever a week ago and I don’t notice it at all. Why don’t you tell me, huh?” a single tears slip from my eyes. I cried by myself until I don’t know when but I fell asleep while holding his hand. 

 

 

------------------------------------

New update!!!

It quite short...sorry...T_T

but don't worry i'll update fast...

 

still hoping that you guys still willing to comment and subcribe(for the silent reader (if there is))

 

annyeong...