Worse

Beyond Those Memories

“Resignation letter?”

 

“Yes. I’m sorry to show up like this but I have to resign…”

 

“I heard that you got admitted to hospital. Are you okay now?” my boss said that as he looked at me with worried eyes.

 

“Y-Yes, I’m okay now”

 

“Ahhh… I’m quite shock about this but I know that you have a reason why you do this. Losing a great worker like you, it really hurt my feeling. Well, I hope you will keep on being success” he stood up and handshake with me. Then I said my goodbye to the other colleague.

 

(….)

 

“Now, tell me what is really happening to you?” asked Gikwang as we met up at a café.

 

“Sooyoung, is she okay?”

 

“I already sent her home. You didn’t met her?”

 

So, earlier, in front of that door was the real Sooyoung. Aish! Why didn’t I notice her??

 

“Yah, Yoseob! Answer me? Is it true what Sooyoung told me?”

 

“Well if she said it, you will believe it?”

 

“This is why I meet you right now. I want the truth!”

 

Gikwang stared at me with his cold eyes. I stared at the coffee drink that I hold.

 

Should I tell him or not?

 

Suddenly thing become darker and darker. As I rubbed my eyes, everything turned black. It’s happening again.

 

“Yoseob-ah!”

 

“Wait for 5 minute, then I tell you” I told that to Gikwang as I kept holding my cup.

 

Gikwang’s POV

 

“Wait?! Is it that hard to tell me? Yoseob-“

 

Suddenly there was a call came in Yoseob’s phone, but he just stay still like a statue.

 

“Don’t you want to answer that call?” I asked him as he still doesn’t move.

 

“I-I don’t want to be d-disturb”

 

I don’t get it. He didn’t even look at his phone. What if that call is important. Then I lean my body towards the table as I want to take a look at Yoseob’s phone that was on the table.

 

It bring shock to my eyes as I say the name caller.

 

‘K-Kang Sora??!’

 

Don’t tell me he still in contact with her. Why must his ex-girlfriend call him at time like this?

 

“Yah! Yang Yoseob! Are you still contact Kang Sora?!” I shouted at him almost explode myself.

 

“Kang S-Sora?! She call me??!”

 

Then Yoseob tab the table all over the place as if he was searching for his phone and when he got it, he slide randomly for a few time before he finally and answer the call.

 

“Hello?” I just sit there and listen what he said.

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

“Yoseob, I seriously want to talk to you right now!” I heard Sora’s voice as soon as I answer the call.

 

“What about it?” As I asked her that, my view came back. I saw Gikwang sitting across me.

 

“I heard from Chaewon noona and…Ahh! I want to see you now then I explain. I’m at the restaurant near the hospital”

 

“Okay, then” I hang up and looked at Gikwang.

 

“Sorry, Gikwang but I have to go” I stood up and took a step. Then suddenly Gikwang stood in front of me.

 

“Yoseob, I seriously don’t know what going on but I want the truth. I see you later” he make a way for me and I just smiled at him.

 

Sorry but I don’t know what to do. Should I tell you or not…I don’t know yet…

 

(…..)

 

When I met Sora, she was almost flipping the table as I told her my reason why I did all of this. After she calmed down, she asked me if there anything that she can help. Frankly speaking, I was seriously holding my tears as she started crying her eyes out. She just my ex-girlfriend and she already felt like hell, how will Sooyoung reacted if she knew about this? It could be worse. Later, her future husband came and picked her up. She was in a condition that she can’t drive alone. He offered me a ride, but looking at Sora, I don’t think so.

 

 As I walked out of the restaurant, it was already night. Then I stared at the open road and walked away. Step by step, I slowly walked without direction. Each step that I took, it brought tears to my eyes. Looking around make me realized that I never knew how beautiful the scenery was. I looked up only to notice that a thousands of simple bright dots in the night sky can make me smiled. Then it turned all dark. I stopped walking and realized it was blackout. I felt so scared. It was like darkness swallowed me deeper and deeper. I went down and hugged my legs, waiting for it to be gone. Please, I want to see the stars again. Tears kept falling and I don’t moved even an inch. Closing my eyes, hoping that I can still see the lights. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw the ground. I stoop up straight and saw everything was back to normal. I wiped my tears and continued my walk towards the house.

 

_____________________________

Hello my fellow reader~~

NEW UPDATE!!

super sorry if i'm making you wait...

I'm quite busy these day...(sigh...)

but don't worry, i still have time to write it...

Do comment and subscribe...

it seriously help...

to the new subscriber...WELCOME!!