The start of cheating.

Beyond Those Memories

-Yoseob’s office-

Few weeks just fly away like that. Of course, my eyes condition now becomes worst from day to day. I still don’t have the urge to tell my wife about this. I just

don’t want her to be worry of me, yeah, I know her too well.

 

Left that aside, her birthday is just next week and of course, as a lovely husband, I want to buy something special for her.  As I was smiling to myself, someone

enter the room. I swirled my seat about to see who is coming.

“What are you doing?” Dujun asked me as he settled down on a chair in front of me.

 

“Nothing, just spare some times to imaging things. Hey, what make you come all the way here?” I raised my brows, asking him curiously.

 

“Do you know what date is today and what time is it now?”

 

“It’s 7th July and its thre-..ah!” I gasp as I remember and understand what Dujun tried to mention.

 

“You know what, Chaewon called you numerous times but you off your phone. She called me and asked to fetch you up. That’s make me come all the way here

Yang Yoseob ssi.” He clenched his teeth at the last sentence. I flashed a sheepish smile, and he grimaced.

 

-----

 

“Okay, finished. You can wait at my room now” Chaewon said as she was busy arranging all the things used to checked my eyes.

 

I nodded and leave went to her room. I waited for about fifteen minutes and then, she came with some paper in her hand.

 

“Sorry for making you wait.” She said as she settled down on her chair.

 

“Any improvement?”  I asked slowly.

 

She examined the paper, and look up, meeting my eyes.

 

“Not really an improvement, but at least, the process is slowing down. Don’t ever forget to eat your medicine on time and don’t stress yourself out okay?” she

said, almost like pleaded.

 

“I’ll try.”

 

“Yoseob ah…” she puts her hands on mine, “Don’t lose hope okay? If you have anything you want to say, confess or share, you can come and see me anytime,

arasso?”

 

“Dujun will get jealous then” I look at her, smirking.

 

She rolled her eyes, “if he got jealous of me with you, then he has to endure it himself” she said, smiling cheekily.

 

“Noona, you bad girl”

 

Her smile crashed, and she frowned at what I just said. “You better leave now Yoseob SSI”  she said, grabbing a pen and open a patient book, continuing her

unfinished work.

 

I look at her for a few minutes, and then leaned forward, “Noona…”

 

“hmm” she replied without even looking at me and just busy writing something.

 

“Can you accompany me somewhere?”

 

She put down her pen and looked at me, “Where to?”

 

“Jewellery shop.” I said as my face lit with smile.

 

 

----------

 

“So, it’s for her birthday huh?” Chaewon asked as we get out of the car. I told her from A to Z about Sooyoung’s upcoming birthday and what present that I

prepared for her.

 

“Such a sweet guy you are. Dujun once give me this kind ….”

 

As Chaewon talked suddenly, my vision was all black. I stopped on my track and blinked for a few times..

 

“……..of present but that’s for our anni- ..”

 

“Noona.” I called her without moving an inch from where I stop just now.

 

 

 

Chaewon’s POV

 

“Noona” Yoseob called me from behind and I turned at my back and saw Yoseob was numb on where he was standing.

 

I walked near him with my brows furrowed, “Why Yoseob?” I said as I tried to shake him.

 

“That blackout come back.” He said slowly, enough for me to hear. I gasp and look up on his face.

 

“It’s okay, I can lead you there. Don’t worry” I linked my arm with him and we walked slowly to the jewellery shop that he mentioned before.

 

Actually I feel a little bit relieved, lucky that he does not blackout when we’re on the road.

 

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

We talked a lot on our way to the shop. I know Chaewon noona want to comfort me, that why she tells me everything that she thinks funny for not letting me

thinks about this blackout things.

 

We reached where we’re heading and entered the jewellery shop.

 

“Welcome” my ears catch a girl saying, a worker there of course.

Chaewon lead me to the chair and we sattled down.

 

“Can I help you sir, miss?” the worker asked.

 

“We want to take the ring that had been ordered around last three days...” I said to her.

 

“Can I know your name sir?”

 

“Yang Yoseob”

 

“The diamond ring with name carved, is it that one sir?”

 

“Oh…yes.”

 

“Wait for a minute, sir,”

 

I nodded. Chaewon hand still linked with my arms although we already sat down on the chair.

 

“Woa, Seobie ah, jewellery’s here is damn beautiful. Ahh…I love that necklace.” She said, mostly whispered to me.

 

“Tell Dujun to buy one for you then…” I plastered a smile on my face.

 

“Yeah, I should so..” she replied short,

 

“Here sir, the ring that you asked for.” She hands it to me and Chaewon take it for me.

 

“Woa, Yoseob, this is really damn beautiful.” She said, impressed.

 

After I settled the pay, Chaewon drove me back to the office as my eyes, already can see the world again.

 

-----

 

I finished up all my works and went home really late. As I enters the apartment, I was greeted with the frowned Sooyoung.

 

“Yang Yoseob.” She called me, crossing her hands on her chest.

Why with her today?

 I throw a look at her, and walked closer,

 

“Sooyoung-ah, you don’t catch your sleep yet? It late..you ha..”

 

“Yang Yoseob answer me honestly, are you cheating behind my back?” She cuts my words with the unexpected question.

What is she talking about? Did she..

 

“Cheating? What you talking about Sooyou…” I tried to touch her cheek but instead, she shrugged my hands of. I was shocked of her action tonight. 

 

“I need your answer not your touch!”

e

I felt like a pang in my heart as she spilt her words. My expression changed. I looked at her seriously.

 

Really, did she saw me with.....Chaewon?

 

“What had been into you today, huh?”  I looked straight into her eyes. It was teary, as if the tears are going to fall anytime.

 

“Yoseob, I saw with my own eyes you’re walking with a girl to th….”

 

Without even wait for what she want to say, I walked away. 

She saw it Yoseob, she already saw it.

 

 “YANG YOSEOB! ANSWER ME!”

 

Her voice makes me stop on my track. I was shocked, totally. It’s the very first time she ever raised her voice at me.

 

Suddenly, I thought of something, should I make this as a reason to leave her?

Do it Yoseob, do it..

I shot my eyes, clenched my hands and turns to face her

 

“FINE! I’M CHEATING ON YOU! That’s the answer you want to hear right? Haish..” I looked away, not wanting the tears that threating to fall, falling in front of her. 

 

I walked for a few steps and I felt my head was aching real hard, I touched my head., shotting my eyes as I try to endure the pain .

ahh....it's damn hurt..

then,  the next thing I felt was the cold floor. 

--------------------

Sorry for the late update T_T 

anyone watching BEAST SHOWTIME?? 
I'm CRAZY FOR THAT!!!

it's because i miss them too much. it's been 4 years since their last variety show, how come i don't miss them. T_T

by the way, Don't forget to comment (pleaseeeee~~~ *making dongwoon cute face) XD

and subcribe tooo 

Love you~ *chu