flashback

Beyond Those Memories

 

~flashback~

 

Chaewon POV

 

“Uuuaaaahhhhh…” a loud cry from a cute, 7 years old boy. “Omma…Appa…uuuuuaaaahhhhh…”

 

His face was pale with some plaster that covers the wound. His hand can’t stop wiping his tears.

 

That was the first time I met Yang Yoseob.

 

Standing not far from that cute boy, I was looking at my own wound on my hands and legs. Although my wound is much more than him, I know his heart felt even more than that.

 

 

Loosing parent at a very young age, without any shoulder to lend on, is too hard for him.

 

I don’t really know the detail but Yoseob family’s car was crash with my parents’ car. My little brother and I were sleeping in the car during the accident happened. As I woke up, I was already at the hospital. Doctor said my parents were safe but my father broke his hand and my mother got hurt on her head.

 

“Don’t cry…” I said as I come closer to him. He looks at me with his teary eyes.

 

“I… I miss my omma… She left me alone… I…want to…hug her…” Yoseob said while wiping his tears.

 

“…OH! I know! Come with me…” I held his hand and pull him. We ran through the hospital corridor and enter a room.

 

I looked at my right side and saw my mother. She was awake but still laying. I ran toward her, pull a chair and climb onto her bed. She chuckle a bit as she saw my action. She had a cast on the head.

 

I went down back and pull Yoseob closer to my mother’s bed. I force him to climb onto the bed and he did what I asked. As he sits on the bed, I climb again.

 

“Who is this cute little boy, Chaewon-ah??” my mother asked. Yoseob was silent and looked down.

 

“He misses his omma…”

 

“Aww…” My mother pulled Yoseob until he lay down on her. While laying, she hugged Yoseob and caressed his hair.

 

Yoseob looked at me with confused face. I flashed him a warm smile,

“You miss your mother, right? So I let you borrow my mother", Yoseob’s eyes become teary again. He hides his face on my mother and hugged her tightly. Then the sound of tears was roaming in the entire room.

 

~end of flashback~

 

(….)

 

No one POV

 

“Yoseob-ah, did you fight with your wife?” Chaewon asked him as soon as Yoseob look comfortable when he sit.

 

“… It’s nothing…”

 

Chaewon sighed and sat on Yoseob’s bed.  She faced Yoseob as she holds his hand.

 

“Yoseob-ah…”. Yoseob look at her face. “I know you better than anyone else in this world. And I don’t even think your wife can beat me… There is something wrong between you and your wife, right?”

 

“Noona…I have to admit that you really do know me better…” Yoseob cupped her cheek. “… and yes, we had a fight, but it’s personal. I hope you understand”

 

Chaewon nodded and as she wants to say something, her phone rings.  She got up from the bed and answers the call.

 

“Yoseobie, I have to go now. There is a patient waiting for me”

 

“Just go, I’ll be alright…”

 

“Okay…but if you need anything, just call me …” Chaewon waved her hand as she went out of the room. Yoseob smiled.

 

As he wants to lie down, someone slide the door of the room and enter into it. It was a girl but she hid her face with a bought of flowers.

 

“Who are you??” Yoseob asked her.

 

“Yang… Deopi..?” she said without showing her face.

 

“Ah…I’m sorry but I think you got the wrong perso…” Yoseob stop his word and cover his mouth as he thinks awhile. “Wait a minute…” he chuckle a bit before he shout her name.

 

“Yah… KANG SO RA!!”

 

That girl removes the flower from her face and smile sweetly to Yoseob.

 

She come closer and hand the flower to him.

 

“I personally pick these flowers just for you… Seobie-ah… I miss you..”

 

“What?! Yesterday we meet and you already miss me? Okay, now I know how much you love me…”

 

“Yah!! Stop it!!” she slap Yoseob arm softly. He smile and laugh.

 

“Haha… Sora, do you know…” Yoseob said and she listens to him as she was curious what will he say “…your hair style looks like Chaewon noona… HAHAHA” he keeps laughing. He really loves to tease Sora.

 

“Aish! I thought you would say something serious… Ah! I’m going home” Sora said angrily as she take a step forward.

 

“W..Wait..” Yoseob hold her hand “I’m just kidding. Don’t go…”

 

__________________________

Updated!!

what do you think??

comment and subcribe~~~

^_^