Change

Beyond Those Memories

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I was standing outside of my apartment as I don’t want to enter the password of my apartment. After spending one night at Gikwang parents’ house, I thought that I can run away from Yoseob, but it’s not as easy as I think…

 

-Flashback-

 

(In Gikwang’s car, on the way to Seoul)

 

“Gikwang-ah, when we reach Seoul…let’s go eat some meat. I really wan-”

 

“I’m going to send you straight to your apartment” Gikwang said.

 

“B-But I still not ready to face him…a-and I don’t want to stay there alone…”

 

“Yoseob already out from the hospital…and if you’re ready or not, you are still his wife. You have to go back…”

 

“…It’s hard to face him after what he had done…” I said in low voice.

 

Then Gikwang stop his car at the side of the road. He looked at me as he holds my hand.

 

“If it is hard, you know you have me. I will always stay by your side whenever you need me. But now, you have to face Yoseob. You have to try your best to heal your relationship with him”

 

“ME?! Why must I heal ‘that’ relationship?! He is the one who need to do his best to heal my heart…” my eyes were teary.  “…I just need his apology. That’s all… Gikwang-ah, ‘I’m sorry’ is not hard to say, right?” I cry all my heart out before we reach Seoul.

 

-End of flashback-

 

Breathe in… breath out… breathe in… breath out…

 

Sooyoung, you need to get into the apartment. You have to.

 

My shaking finger was 1 cm from the door bell, and suddenly the door swing opened.

 

Yoseob…

 

I saw him looking at me for a few moments. I thought he wants to say something, so I stay still.

 

Then he just walked away…

 

Yang Yoseob, you…!!! Okay, this is what you want. Don’t ever expect me to talk to you…

 

I walked inside the apartment and closed the door harshly. I put my handbag on the sofa near a small table. As I sit on the sofa, I notice that I sit on something. A car key…

 

Wait! If he’s going out, why he didn’t bring his car key? Did his car have a problem? If that, he needs to send it to the car service…Why I’m like this?? I don’t care what happen to his car… hish!!

 

I stuff my face to a pillow on the sofa.

 

(….)

 

“Sooyoung, wake up… wake up you baby girl or you will be late for work…” Yoseob said with an angelic smile.

 

“Seobie-ah…” I said as soon as I saw his beautiful face.

 

“I need to send you to work. Hurry up, okay…”

 

I just nodded and suddenly I fall from the bed.

 

“Ouch…that hurt…” I rubbed my leg then I realized… “I’m just dreaming about that?? But it looks so real… I’m mean… he… wake…AHHHHH!!!” I scream as I felt so frustrated.

 

“What happen?!” Suddenly I heard someone shouting. Then I saw Gikwang enter the room and run towards me. “What’s wrong? Did you hurt? Where? I need to send you to hospital and-”

 

“Gikwang! I’m okay… what’re you doing here?” I said but I still quite shock.

 

“I’m here to wake you up… didn’t you heard what I said when I wake you up??

 

“Did you say ‘baby girl’??”

 

“Baby girl?! When did I say that? HAHAHA~ Sooyoung-ah, did you drink last night?” Gikwang kept laughing and went out of the room.

 

But I know I’m not dreaming…it seem so real… or not…

 

(….)

 

Gikwang’s POV

 

I drove Sooyoung to her work. She didn’t say a word when we’re in car.

 

Did something happen yesterday?

 

“Gikwang-ah…” Finally she said something.

 

“Yes…”

 

“Why’re you doing this??”

 

“This? You mean driving you to work??”

 

“Not only this, but everything… Gikwang, I’m a big girl now. I can go to work on my own. I can wake up on my own. I can do everything myself. You’re not my hu-husband…” She faced down and stayed silent.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, I know you’re a big girl now and you can do everything yourself, but I’m here. I’m with you right now. You can rely on me even though I’m not your husband” I said that but my heart was hurt. Am I nothing to her?

 

“I’m sorry I shout at you. It just I’m so frustrated with Yoseob. He doesn’t even say anything to me…”

 

What’s wrong with him?!

 

“Don’t worry. I try to talk to him. Maybe he listens to me…”

 

Sooyoung just nodded. 

 

________________________________________

Updated!!!

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting...T_T

This story will reach its !!

and i try to update as soon as possible.

quite busy at my collage..wish me luck