Losing control

Beyond Those Memories

 I woke up early that morning and went to the next room. I slowly opened the door and saw Sooyoung was still sleeping. Walked into the room, I went closer to her. She was beautiful even when she sleeps. I touched her cheek and said…

 

“Sooyoung, wake up… wake up you baby girl or you will be late for work…” I smiled as I saw she was making a face.

 

“Seobie-ah…” Her sweet voice was softly entered my ears. Her eyes opened a bit revealing the beautiful brown eyes and closed it back.

 

“I need to send you to work. Hurry up, okay…” I slowly touched her lips and when my lips almost touched hers, I stopped.

 

What am I doing??!!

 

 I ran out from the room and closed the door. I went into my room and locked it. Why did I do that??!! I almost kissed her!! I need to be careful or I might lose myself again. Suddenly I heard a loud scream. I unlocked the door and opened it a bit when I saw Gikwang was rushing towards Sooyoung’s room. Then I heard Gikwang was laughing as he walked outside the room. I closed it back and rest my back against the door. Since Gikwang was here, I don’t need to worry about her anymore.

 

After Sooyoung went to work with Gikwang, I got myself ready as I have an appointment with Chaewon noona.

 

(…..)

 

“Hello, Chaewon noona. I’m already on my way to the hospital….No, I will take the bus….Don’t worry. I’ll be okay…Bye…” Yoseob ended the call as he saw a bus was coming on his way. Most of the people at the bus stop already queued up to board the bus. Then as he wanted to follow them, he saw a young teenage girl with a walking stick trying to queue too. ‘She’s blind’ that was what Yoseob heard faintly from the surrounding. He stay behind her and wait with patience. She had a difficulty in searching a place to sit, so Yoseob assisted her. They sat together side by side. She thanked him and they started to talk.

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

“Where are you heading to?”

 

That girl sighed and said, “I don’t know…” Then suddenly tears fell. “…I just want to go somewhere away from home…”

 

I was quite shocked and try to comfort her. “What’s wrong? Did you have a problem at home?”

 

She wiped her tears even though it kept falling. “I got blind around 8 months ago because of an accident and started from that moment my life …” As soon as I heard that I felt insecure. “…I can’t do anything by myself and the most hateful part is when I can’t see the face of my beloved ones anymore, forever” A wave of all kinds of bad feeling came crashed at me. So many thinking suddenly came non-stop in my mind. Will I be like her someday?

 

“But you know,…” the girl said “…I really don’t expect this to happen to me. This morning, I hurt my mother”.

 

“What do you mean by hurting her?”

 

“I drop a glass on her foot and she bleeding non-stop. It was my fault. I should have been me who get hurt, not my mother” she wiped away her tears.

 

“C-Can I asked something? If you don’t mind” I said to her.

 

“Sure”

 

“If someone you love, like a boyfriend, could get hurt because of you, what would you do? I mean how do you prevent that person from getting hurt?”

 

“A blind girl like me can’t do anything. I keep relying on someone. But if I know that I’ll be blind, I would let go of my boyfriend.”

 

“Let go? Why? You love him, right?”

 

“Because I love him, I don’t want him to get hurt. If he stayed with me, he only gets hurt and I have to burden him with my problem. He deserved someone better than me. I want him to be happy, so that does not mean that he have to stay with me. I rather let him be happy with someone who better than me. Don’t you think so?” That girl gave a small smile at me.

 

“If I were you, I might do the same”

_____________________

 

Hello, my reader.

sorry as I'm late in updating this fanfic...

Do comments and subscribe...

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter...

sorry again if it's too short T-T