How could you...

Beyond Those Memories

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I was at the hospital, in Yoseob’s room. After I got a call from his EX-girlfriend, I don’t know why but my feet lead me here. As I saw he was lying on the bed, all my anger toward him was gone. I hold his hand and it felt so hot. Suddenly I heard a door open.

 

“I’m very sorry, Miss…but you can’t visit him now. Only family can…” said a nurse as she went inside the room.

 

“But I’m his wife…”

 

“Oh… but I thought his wife already came… around 30 minutes ago…” she said while looking at her watch.

 

“What?! I arrived here 5 minute ago… so what are you talking about?!”

 

“I saw a girl went in here and she put a bouquet of flower at the table beside the bed…” Then I realize there was a bouquet of flower. “…Then I saw that she kiss him. That why I thought that girl is his wife…”

 

My heart skips a beat when I heard the word ‘kiss’. Suddenly I felt my heart was burning. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist.

 

“D-Did you saw her face??” I said, holding my anger.

 

“No… at that time I was outside this room. I only saw her back  from the transparent glass of the door” she said before she went out.

 

Then I look at Yoseob. I notice that he was awake and his eyes were looking at me. He didn’t say a word or try to explain anything. I know he heard everything.

 

“Yang Yoseob” I called his name. He was still mute. “I ask you one more time…Are you REALLY had another girl besides me??!” I closed my eyes as I was hoping to hear he will say no.

 

Please say no…please say that you only have me…pleas-

 

“You heard what the nurse said, right?” he said with a very cold tone.

 

All my hope was crushed in front of my eyes. He doesn’t look guilty at all. Tears started to gather in my eyes but I kept hold it. I don’t want to cry in front of this cold-hearted person.

 

“Yang Yoseob-ssi, from this moment on, I will hate you for the rest of my life. Don’t you ever think that I will forgive you even if you beg me until you die” I walked out from that room without looking back.

 

I ran out from the hospital still holding my tears. I saw a bus at the bus stop and quickly went in it. I sat at the last row, beside the window.  The bus started to move as my tears started to fall. Crying all my heart out, I don’t even care about the glares from the other passenger of the bus.  

 

Yoseob-ah…

 

Yoseob-ah…

 

Can you hear my heart is calling for you?

 

How could you do this to me?

 

You said you will never break my heart…

 

Yoseob-ah…

 

Yose-

 

“Don’t cry, Sooyoung-ah…”

 

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice. When I look up, that person smiled at me.

 

_________________

Who do you think is that person????

please comment and subcribe~~~

did you guys heard B2ST new song 'Will You Be Okay"??

The song is DAEBAK!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVv9lORP_h0

 

THANK YOU TO ALL SUBCRIBER~~~