Jason...noona miss you...

Beyond Those Memories

Chaewon’s POV

 

Yoseob stayed a night at my apartment. Doojoon and I let him sleep in Jason’s room.

 

“Oh, yeobo… you can’t sleep?”

 

“DooDoo..did I wake you up? Sorry…”

 

“What’s wrong? Did you have a nightmare?” Doojoon sit up and hold my hand.

 

“No. Don’t worry about me. Just sleep…”

 

“Why don’t you go grab some drink…maybe you will feel okay…”

 

“Okay. You just sleep…”

 

“Alright…”

I climb down from the bed and walked out towards the kitchen.

 

Grabbing a glass of plain water, I slowly walked back to my bedroom. Then I pass Jason’s room. Looking at the door, suddenly my hands reach for the door’s handle. I open it and saw someone was sleeping on the bed in the dark room.

 

“Jason…”

 

“Jason… are you sleeping?”

 

 “Noona will come in…”

 

I walked in and sit on the edge of the bed.

 

“Jason-ah, wake up…noona want to talk to you…” I said as I slowly his hair.

 

“Jason-ah…noona miss you…noona miss you so much…”

 

My eyes were teary and I put my head on his torso.

 

“Jason… wakes up… don’t leave me... you promise me you will wake up…” I said in a low voice.

 

“Noona…”

 

“Jason…noona miss you…”

 

“Noona, I’m not Jason…”

 

“Please be Jason… please be Jason…” I cry my eyes out.

 

 Yoseob’s POV

 

Chaewon noona cry so hard… she hugged me as if I’m Jason. I can say this because I know how much Chaewon loves Jason.

 

“Please be Jason even for a second…please… I miss Jason too much…”

 

I miss him too…

 

Jason… you’re such a lucky one… you have someone who loves you so much even you already gone…

 

“Noona…” I wipe her tears and looked at her eyes. “…I will love you as much as Jason loves you. If you want I can be your Jason… just please don’t cry…” I begin to tear up “…don’t cry. It will hurt more…”

 

“Y-Yoseob..Yoseob-ah, I’m sorry…I’m so sorry. Sorry for using you to comfort my heart that missing for Jason.

 

“Noona…Jason doesn’t like to see you like this… he wants to see you smile and sleep peacefully. You’re tired. Go to sleep…”

 

She lied on the bed and closed her eyes as I her hair.

 

I thought Chaewon noona can let go of Jason. It’s already been years after Jason pass away.

 

She looked like that she can move on or something like that but the truth is she missed him every second of her life.

 

“Oh, Yoseob-ah. You still awake?”

 

Doojoon came into the room.

 

“Yes…Chaewon noona who is the one that wakes me up…”

 

There a silent moments between us. Doojoon just looked at Chaewon with sad eyes.

 

“Chaewon noona…” I try to speak up. “…she really missed Jason”

 

“I know…there will be once in every week where Chaewon will come to this room and cry. It’s hurting me a lot every time I saw her cry. Even though I try many times to make her stop cry but it never work…but when she is with you, look at her…sleep so peacefully” Doojoon explained to me but his eyes never leave Chaewon.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

Doojoon looked at me and said “Sorry? For what? It’s not your fault Chaewon’s crying…  I must admit that I do jealous of you when it comes to this kind of moment. One word from you, Chaewon can stop cry although I already try a million times…”

 

“Doojoon-ah…  I-I’m not…I don’t mean to…”

 

“Don’t worry about it. Besides, I’m glad you’re here, at least Chaewon can sleep tonight. Thank you…”

 

Doojoon walked closer to the bed and take Chaewon. He carried her to their bedroom after he apologized for Chaewon behavior.

 

Looking at them, reminds me of Sooyoung. Oh, no. I forgot to tell her that I stay a night here. I should call her.

 

I picked up my phone and pressed number one on the speed dial. But then before its ring, I cancel the call.

 

No. I can’t call her now. She must be sleeping as it’s now 4:30 am. I don’t want to wake her up.

 

I hold on to my phone and take a look at the wallpaper of my phone. Sooyoung picture.

 

What if something bad happen to me? Will Sooyoung cry like Chaewon noona? But I don’t want her to cry. Her tears were too precious for me to handle. SHE is too precious for me. I will never let my life be the cause of Sooyoung crying. I will do anything to make her life happy.

 

I put down my phone and lied back on the bed. I try to sleep but I can’t. Then suddenly tears came out from my eyes. What’s wrong with me? Everything going to be okay, right?

 

 No one POV

 

Yoseob wiped his tears away as he try to sleep. He kept moving as if the bed was uncomfortable. Then he sits up and tapping his chest a few times. He felt like he can’t breathe and his heart beats faster than usual.

 

“Why am I feeling like this?”

 

He looked around the room then suddenly it become blurry then black. His head ache so hard until he fainted. 

 

_______________________________________

Hai, hello my fellow reader....

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

 

it has been a while since i update this story.

.....sorry....

I have works to do but i really want to update this story so....

....Mianhae my assignment....*kiss my assignment*

Well i hope you happy with this update...

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE~~~

your comments really do help me..

(everytime i see new comment i felt so happy)

and

i don't know when will i update again but don't worry i will try my best.

so...

PlEASE KEEP WAITING...and FIGHTING!!