Forget

Beyond Those Memories

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

“Gikwang-ah…” I walk out from the bedroom, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

 

“Gikwang…” I call him a few times but no answer.

 

Where is he? Still sleeping or in the bathroom??

 

I checked all over the apartment and still I don’t see him. Then I walked toward the bedroom. As I want to open the door, I saw a note sticking on it.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

To: Sooyoungie,

 

I went out to grab some breakfast. You go and take a bath, okay…

 

wait for me^^

 

From: Gikwang^^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh… I thought he run away because he don’t want to see my horrible morning face.

 

I opened the door , take his towel and went inside the bathroom.

 

Gikwang’s POV

 

As I walked headed toward  my apartment while carrying some breakfast for Sooyoung, I was attracted by a boutique at the end of the street.

 

I stopped in front of it and looks at the clothes that were displays behind the glass wall of the boutique. Without thinking twice, I enter it.

 

“Welcome…” said one of the worker.

 

I smiled and nod. Looking around the boutique, my eyes caught something.

 

“Excuse me, miss…”

 

“Yes. What can I help you, sir?”

 

“Can you give me the clothes that the mannequin wears?”

 

“You mean the whole set?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Please wait for a minute”

 

The female worker went to a certain row of clothes and pick up the necessary ones.

 

“This are what you ask for” she hand me a cute long sleeve t-shirt and a skirt.

 

I take a look at it. This would be great if Sooyoung wears it.

 

“Do you like it, sir?” she asked me.

 

“Yes, I like it but this shirt is a bit small, so can you give me a bigger size…and the skirt is quite short, do you have a longer ones with the similar size?”

 

“Yes, we do have it”

 

“Okay, so I take it”

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

 I already done bath and now I’m sitting on the sofa while watching television.

 

Where is Gikwang? How long do you take to buy some breakfast? I’m tired of waiting and also hungry.

 

Then I heard someone enter the password of the apartment. Then Gikwang appears in front of the door.

 

“Did you buy breakfast or make it?” I told him with a cold tone.

 

“I’m sorry. You must be hungry, here” he hand me the breakfast and we eat it together.

 

It has been awhile since I had breakfast together with someone.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, what’s wrong? You just silent… this breakfast didn’t taste good? Or maybe you don’t like it?”

 

“No. I like it and it’s delicious. It’s just, I keep remind of Yoseob…Ah! Why is it so hard to forget him even for one day?!”

 

“You can’t say that, Sooyoung. You love him…”

 

“Yes. I LOVE him but he doesn’t love me anymore… he even cheated on me…” my eyes were drowning with tears but I quickly wipe it away. “I felt like I want to run away…from him and from Seoul…at least for one day”

 

“I don’t know if you can run away from Yoseob but…if you want to run away from Seoul, maybe I can help you with that…”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes. I want to visit my parent and also want to pick up my car there. If you want to come with me, I don’t mind at all. But only ONE day. Tomorrow we have to go back to Seoul, okay?

 

I was really happy even though it’s only for one day and I haven’t seen Gikwang’s parent since 3 years ago.

 

“You better get ready because we need to catch the bus”

 

“B-But I don’t have anything to wear…”

 

“Don’t worry about that. Here, go inside and change” He give me a bag. I take a look and saw a shirt with skirt. I smiled as I looked at him and went inside the bedroom to change.

 

As I done changing, I looked at the mirror. These clothes fit me perfectly. Not too loose and not too tight. Just perfect.

 

Gikwang-ah, you even remember my size. I’m really glad that you didn’t change a bit. You’re still the Lee Gikwang that always be my savior.

 

“Hurry up, Sooyoung-ah. We need to go now”

 

“Coming!”

 

___________________________________

Hello my fellow reader,

i'm very sorry for the late update..(i hope you forgive me ^^)

 

For the new subcriber,

Welcome! i hope you enjoy this story~~

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!! (if can upvote too ^^)

 

btw,

didn't you guys hear Beast's new song 'I'm Sorry'

it's DAEBAK!!