Reason

Beyond Those Memories

Yoseob’s POV

 

“Yoseob-ah, hold my hand…”

 

I saw Sooyoung in a beautiful white dress. Holding a stalk of rose on her left hand and her right hand was waiting to be hold by me.

 

When I was about to reach for her hand, suddenly everything went dark.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, where are you? Sooyoung-ah?”

 

“I’m just in front of you. Why can’t you see me?!” Sooyoung answered with an angry tone.

 

 “S-Sooyoung…Sooyoung-ah…” I can’t see anything. I keep moving my hands to many directions.

 

“ANSWER ME, YANG YOSEOB!!”

 

I keep searching for Sooyoung even though I can’t see.

 

“YOSEOB! ANSWER ME OR I’LL LEAVE YOU!!”

 

“NOOO!!!”

 

“Yoseob! Wake up!!”

 

That voice forcefully opens my eyes. Doojoon was holding me.

 

I was sweating hard and then Chaewon noona came into the room.

 

“What’s wrong? Did something happen to you?” she come closer and touched my face. “You’re sweating hard…”

 

“I’m okay…” I answered her with a shaking voice.

 

“I think you better bring Yoseob to hospital faster, Chaewon…” Doojoon said as he looked at me.

 

“You’re right. Come on, Seobie. Let’s go” Chaewon noona slowly lead me to the car.

 

On the way to the hospital, I texted Sooyoung.  

 

‘Sorry Sooyoung-ah. I didn’t call you last night. Don’t worry about me. I’m okay. Remember to eat breakfast. Once again I’m very sorry because I can’t send you

to school. I’ll be home later. Bye’

 

(……)

 

When I arrived at the hospital, Chaewon noona quickly asked the staff to examine me. I followed what she wants. I’m just too tired to even say a word.

 

After around two hour they examined me, finally I can just sit in Chaewon’s office. She was talking something with the nurse outside.

 

Then she came in with a report on her hand. She sat on her chair, took a pen and wrote something on the report.

 

“Noona… tell me. What’s wrong with me?”

 

She stopped writing and looked at me.

 

“Okay… as you know, I’m an eyes specialist, so I will talk about eyes. Your eyes…uhmm… the iris, pupil or other eyes structure maybe got infected…

uhmm...scientifically we can see that…”

 

“Noona, I’m not a medical student. Just tell me what will happen to my eyes…Will I be blind?”

 

Chaewon just nodded without a single word.

 

No one POV

 

“Ok, then I goes first…” Yoseob said easily.

 

“What?! Yoseob! Wait!” Chaewon shocked to see his reaction. She tried to chase him but Yoseob was too fast.

 

“What’s wrong with him?!” Chaewon shouted.

 

(….)

 

Yoseob lived his life like he used to. He didn’t tell Sooyoung about his blindness.

 

“YOU STILL HAVEN’T TOLD HER?!” Chaewon shouted inside the living room of her apartment. Yoseob was there and Doojoon just sat on the sofa. “Yoseob,

she is your wife. She has to know about this”

 

“But, noona… I hate telling her that. I don’t want to”

 

“Yoseob, think about her feeling. What is she know that from other people? She surely will hate you”

 

“I don’t care if she hates me. I will never tell her…”

 

“YAAAHHH!!Why are you acting like this? You’re not a kid anymore. You’re her husband and your wife needs to know about this. This thing is serious, Yoseob”

Chaewon burst out.

 

“Noona, I love her” Yoseob said that and he went out from the apartment.

 

“Yoseob!!” Chaewon shouted and want to chase him but Doojoon hold her hand.

 

“That’s enough, Chaewon. Let Yoseob do what he want” Doojoon told her.

 

“Are you on his side?!”

 

“No. I’m not on anybody side. Yeobo… you don’t understand what Yoseob felt”

 

“What do you mean?” Chaewon asked him as she looks in Doojoon’s eyes.

 

“Chaewon-ah, what if I’m in Yoseob’s shoes? What happen if I will be blind like Yoseob?”

 

“Of course I will search for eyes donor and save you. I’ll do everything even sacrifice myself for you” Chaewon said without hesitated.

 

“See that. A husband doesn’t want to see his wife like that. In this case, Yoseob doesn’t want Sooyoung to suffer. He doesn’t want her to sacrifice herself.

Sooyoung is a weak girl. Once Yoseob broke his finger, Sooyoung cried for a whole week and kept blaming herself. If she heard what happen to Yoseob, I don’t

think she can handle it” Doojoon explained to her.

 

“Sooyoung, she will be very heart broken if she know this" Chaewon looks down deep into his husband's dark-brown eye.

 

================

UPDATED! *dancing crazily*

I am really really really really sorry. mianhe guys.

I have too many assignments to be done, many stress to face T_T...

hope you still loyal with this story.. 

please forgive me....don't curse me.. u_u

by the way, anyone watching let's eat? 

That DooJoon kissing scene..! i can't forget huwaaaaaa T_T

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBCRIBE and upvote too..:D