Heart Aching...

Beyond Those Memories

The moment when conscious hit me, I felt the splash of pain in my head making it hard for me to even open my eyes.  I can hear Chaewon noona’s talking with the nurse.

Slowly, I open my eyes and looked at the doctor,

“Chaewon noona..”

She throw her glance at me and asked me if I’m okay or hurt anywhere and I just inform her that I was a little dizzy.

We talked a little and then, she hits me with a question.

“Yoseob-ah, did you fight with your wife?”  she furrowed her eyebrows, looking at me concernly.

Many scenes of me and Sooyoung going through my mind of what happening to us lately the moment Chaewon noona asked me like that.

“…its nothing..” I replied short.

She let out a sigh and sat on my bed, take my hand in hers.

“Yoseob-ah…” she called me and I look at her fair face.

“I know you better than anyone else in this world. And I don’t even think your wife can beat me… There is something wrong between you and your wife, right?”

My face down, I know she know me better than anyone else. Until this moment, it’s always useless lying to her because she’ll definitely know it later.

“Noona…I have to admit that you really do know me better…”  I look up at her, and then face the bed back.

“… and yes, we had a fight, but it’s personal. I hope you understand”

Chaewon nodded and as she wants to say something, her phone rings.  She got up from the bed and answers the call.

“Yoseobie, I have to go now. There is a patient waiting for me”

“Just go, I’ll be alright…”

“Okay…but if you need anything, just call me …” Chaewon waved her hand as she went out of the room.

As I want to lie down back, someone slides the door and enter my room. I throw a glance at the visitor. A petite girl holding a bouquet of flowers and use it to cover her face.

Curiosity really kills me inside.

“Who are you??” I asked her with my brows furrowed.

“Yang… Deopi..?” she said without showing her face.

‘Yang Deopi? Who’s that?’

“Ah…I’m sorry but I think you got the wrong perso…” I said and then something comes up in my mind. Yang Deopi?  The only person who called me that is…

“Wait a minute…” I chuckle a bit before shouting her name.

“Yah… KANG SO RA!!”

That girl removes the flower from her face and smile sweetly at me which I returned her smile back.

She steps closer and hand the bouquet to me.

I take it and smell the sweetness of the flower. I know she is the best when it comes to the flower thingy.

“I personally pick these flowers just for you… Seobie-ah… I miss you..” she said and sit on my bed.

“What?! Yesterday we meet and you already miss me? Okay, now I know how much you love me…” I smiled cheekily at her.

“Yah!! Stop it!!” she slaps my arm softly and I burst into laugh.

Kang Sora is my ex-girlfriend back in the high school. We break up in a good way and terms. It just that we think that our feelings for each other is not too much and decided to just keep being good friends.  Yesterday, when I went to buy the ring for Sooyoung at the jewellery shop, we bump into each other and she inform me that she going to get married with her colleague, Son Dongwoon? Maybe it’s his name…I don’t really remember.

“Sora, do you know…” suddenly I speak out, and she sent me a serious look, “…your hair style looks like Chaewon noona… HAHAHA” I burst into laugh and she rolled her eyes. 

“Aish! I thought you would say something serious… Ah! I’m going home” she said in angry tone and gestured to stand up.

“W..Wait..” I grabbed her hand “I’m just kidding. Don’t go…”

We were chatting and joking to each other, remembering the past day when suddenly someone burst in the room. I looked at that person,

‘Sooyoung’ I said mentally.

She shot me a look, angry, sad, disappointment, all mixed up on her face.

She walked in heading towards the bed. She stopped and then grabbed her phone on the table beside the bed and turn back to get out.

I know she was hurt so badly. Looking at her face that she showed me just now enough to make my breath suffocate.

“Ya, that rude, okay… you don’t even greet me...” out of the blue, Sora speaks up. Shocked, I throw my glance at her.

Then, I glance at Sooyoung’s back. I know she is holding back her anger as she was breathing in and out uncontrollably.

She turned back; facing us with her fist clenched tightly, and bows a little to Sora.

Without even reach my expectation, Sora hold out her hand,

“I’m Kang So Ra… Yoseob’s EX-girlfriend…” she said. I just face down. I can’t stand to see Sooyoung face anymore.

“Huh…” Sooyoung finally speaks up but her tone is full of disgust.

“You don’t have to lie in front of me!” she left that words before storm out of the room.

“Sooyoung-ah, don’t go!” I wish I could say that out loud, but instead, I just can shout it mentally.

My eyes just followed her figure until it was out of my sight. Sooyoung-ah, I’m sorry, I…really am.

“Yah, Kang Sora. Why did you do that? She could be misunderstand about me” I was a bit angry with her.

“Yoseob, don’t you get it?! I do that to check her whether she love you or not…I don’t want my ex-boyfriend to suffer his whole life with someone who doesn’t love him” Sora said as she making an annoying face.

“So, what is the result? Does she love me or not?”

Sora smiled at me and said “She love you…very much”

Sora excuses herself and left me alone. Thinking of the all the problems and how much I have hurt her, makes me suffocate. I can’t help it but to spent the whole night with tears.

 

____________________

Hi, hello...REALLY long time i didn't update..

SUPER sorry...I will try my best to do more update...

to my subscribers....i hope you will still read and comment this fanfic..

to the silent reader (if there is...) do subcribe and comment...

Your comment really do make me happy...^^

btw...

have you watch B2ST "Good Luck" MV???

IT SO DAEBAK!!! I love it!!!