Cry?

Beyond Those Memories

Sooyoung’s POV

 

Started from that day, Gikwang always come to pick me up to and from work. Yoseob… he changes.

 

2 month just flow like that. Even though Yoseob and I live in the same house, we didn’t talk to each other. But I always keep my eyes on him and from that I can see he really changes.

 

“Sooyoung, let’s go. I need to send you to Yuri’s birthday party and after that I need to see…a friend” Gikwang said as I take a last look at the mirror. I went out of my room and saw him texting someone.

 

“A friend??”

 

“Yes. A friend… Why did you ask?”

 

“No-nothing. It just I thought you want to go to the party with me… I need a partner…”

 

“So…”

 

“So?! Yah, Lee Gikwang! Are you that dumb?! I need to bring a partner to go there. A guy. And you are a guy…”

 

“Why’re you asking me to be your partner when you’re someone’s wife?”

 

“….”

 

“You can bring Yoseob, your husband, to go there. Sooyoung, please Yoseob is still your husband and you’re still his wife. Do something to make him talk to you”

 

“You keep telling me to do something when he doesn’t do anything! I already try my best. I try to call him several times but he didn’t answer. So what can I do?!”

 

“You call him??”

 

“Yes. I call his phone when he’s outside. I also want to know where he goes to almost every day”

 

“Ooo… I tho-”

 

Suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the phone screen and he walked a few step away from me. He answers the call and even though he walked away but I still can hear him.

 

“Noona, I’ll be there in a minute. Just wait, okay…” He said as soon as he answers the call.

 

“Oh, really? So I don’t have to go? Are you sure?” then he paused for a moment.

 

“O-Okay then… I see you tomorrow. Bye…” He stared at the screen and sigh. He looked disappointed.

 

“Gikwa-”

 

“Let’s go. I can accompany you to the party. I don’t have anything to do anyways…”

 

“O-Okay…”

 

He walked out of the apartment. I never see him like this… Noona?? Who is she??

 

(….)

 

After the birthday party, Gikwang drove me home. During the party, he looks in a bad mood and always stares at his phone. When we arrived at my apartment…

 

“Sooyoung, sorry but I just drop you here…” Gikwang said before I get out of the car.

 

“O-Okay. I understand…you must be tired. I can walk there alone. Bye…” I said and open the car door.

 

“And don’t worry. I’ll pick you up tomorrow…” He said as he smiled at me. I’m glad at least he still cares for me.

 

I nodded and get out of the car. I wave him as he drove away. Arrived at the front door, I enter the password. As I open the door, I heard someone was… crying??

 

Then I saw Yoseob. He sits on the floor and lays his head on the sofa. He’s..crying?? Why?? What happen??

 

As I walked near him, suddenly he looked up and saw me. His eyes were red and so swollen. He quickly gets up, making his phone fall to the floor. It’s an old fashioned phone (the small and have keypad).

 

That not his phone right??

 

Then suddenly it rings. As fast as lighting, Yoseob pick it up and answer.

 

“Yeboseyo...Yes, please… I-I begging you…please…”

 

That all I hear before he went inside his room.

 

I don’t know why but I felt so hurt. Just like I want to cry all my heart out. Why I’m like this? After what he had done to me… I should hate him, not cry for him…

 

____________________________________________

Hello my reader....

sorry for the late update...( but at least i update, right???)

What do you think about this chapter???

The next chapter is the !!!

be sure to wait a little bit okay...

i try to update within this week...

PLEASE comment and subscribe....