Gikwang...

Beyond Those Memories

 

Gikwang’s POV

 

“Oh… I understand. I hang up first, the bus already come. See you later” I put my phone into my pocket as I stand up from the seat at the bus stop.

 

When I look at the window of the bus, I saw someone familiar. I went inside the bus and notice that someone was crying. As I walked toward the last row of the bus, I looked at that crying person.

 

What a coincidence…

 

I stepped closer and notice that person was covering her face with both of her hand. She was wearing a ring. I know that ring. That was Sooyoung’s wedding ring.

 

“Don’t cry, Sooyoung-ah”

 

She slowly looked up and our eyes meet. Quickly, she stands up and hugged me with non-stop tears. I hugged her back as I try to comfort her, then suddenly, the bus started to move. I lost my balance and the two of us land on the last row’s seat. She was still hugging me, crying all her heart out.

 

Sooyoung-ah… what had happen to you?

 

(….)

 

We went out of the bus as it arrived at a bus stop. Across the street, I saw a playground. Then I hold Sooyoung’s hand and take her to the playground. She sits on the swing as she wipes her left-over tears. I sit on the swing next to her. It was a silent moment.

 

When I was at America, I really miss this moment. It’s not the silent moment. It’s the moment when Sooyoung need to share her problem or whatever in her heart, I will be the one that she looking for. It’s started when she was dating Yoseob. There are thing that Sooyoung doesn’t want Yoseob to know, she will tell me. She said that she trust me and felt comfortable crying in front of me. She doesn’t want Yoseob to see her ugly crying face. But frankly speaking, I think she look beautiful even when she cries.

 

“Gikwang-ah…” Sooyoung started to talk.

 

“Umm...”

 

“Sorry for wetting your shirt…”

 

“It’s okay… besides the last time you cry, you even soak my shirt with tears. Worse than this…”

 

“Hehe…” She smiled a bit. “Umm…Gikwang-ah, can you hear my story one more time?”

 

“Sure. Every time you need me, I’ll be there for you…”

 

“Yoseob… he…” Sooyoung started to cry again. With the flowing tears, she tells me everything that happens to her.

 

(….)

 

“Yoseob would never do that…” I said to myself as I sit at the living room of my apartment. I kept thinking what Sooyoung told me.

 

“He changes… Yoseob is a different person now. He doesn’t care about me. He doesn’t love me anymore…”

 

How can Yoseob do that to Sooyoung? Is he out of his mind?!

 

Yang Yoseob…

 

What happen to you in these 3 years??

 

How could you cheat on her?

 

(…..)

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

Now here I’m in Gikwang’s room. Lying on the bed while hugging a pillow, I decided to stop thinking about Yoseob. Lucky I have Gikwang…

 

But wait a minute…

 

When did Gikwang arrive at Korea? Is he already graduated?? Aish! I should ask him…

 

-Flashback-

 

“You should go home… it getting late now…” Gikwang told me.

 

We stayed at the playground until 10 p.m. I don’t even know how long did I cry.

 

“I- I don’t want to go home…” I told Gikwang, acting like a little girl who finishes crying, wiping tears.

 

“But Sooyoung-ah, you-”

 

“Please, Gikwang… I don’t want to go home. I don’t want to be alone… I’m afraid that I’ll do something stupid… Please...please…” 

 

-End of flashback-

 

That was how I got in his room. Suddenly I heard someone opened the door. I looked up and saw Gikwang. The room is dark so he didn’t really saw me clearly. As he wants to walk in, his phone was ringing. He takes a look at the phone’s screen and answer the call. He step back and close the door.

 

I miss my chance to ask him… I sat up and decided to take a bath. I take his towel and open his closet. There is nothing in there. Then I notice a 2 big luggage. As I open it, I saw his clothes. So that mean he arrived today. He must be tired.

 

AHHH!! I shouldn’t burden him!!

 

I was scolding at myself. I pick an oversized t-shirt and a short. As I went outside, I take a look at the living room. Its look like Gikwang was still talking on the phone. I quickly went into the bathroom and take a shower.

 

(…)

 

Gikwang’s POV

 

After waiting for 10 minutes, the delivery guy arrived at my apartment. I take the food that I order and pay for it.

 

I was so hungry. Sooyoung and I been at the playground for hours and of course we didn’t eat anything. When Sooyoung cry, she will forget everything during that time even when her stomach growling several time.

 

I serve the foods on the coffee table and went to the kitchen to take something. As I came out of the kitchen, I saw Sooyoung,who finished bath, with my towel on her head.

 

“Kwangie, did you order Chinese food?”

 

“Yes. I hope your taste didn’t change because I order your favourite Chinese dish…”

 

“Really?! Thanks, Gikwang. Now I feel that I’m hungry”

 

She sit on the floor near the coffee table to enjoy her meal. I sit in front her as I give a pair of chopstick to her. As I want to enjoy my food, I notice something.

 

“YA! Sooyoung-ah, why did you wear that shirt?”

 

“What? Its not like I never wear your cloth before… beside this was the only shirt that look new”

 

Of course it look new. That was a present that I want to give to Doojoon.

 

I look at her, enjoying her meal. At least she didn’t change. She is still the shameless and crybaby Sooyoung that I knew. I don’t know why she act like this in front of me but not in front of Yoseob. When she’s with Yoseob, she was happy and cheerful girl with nothing to worry about. But when we are alone, she would cry and told me her personal problem, usually about her parents. And sometime, when she argue with her parents, she will stay a night at my house. She always told me to keep that as a secret and never tell Yoseob about it. She really love Yoseob. Just Yoseob… 

 

___________________

Hello my fellow subscriber and silent reader(if i have...)

The story is...UPDATE!!

I hope you enjoy my story and keep subscribe and comment...

btw...

my sister made a fanmade mv of 'Beast's Will you be okay'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZlpR52izaU

Hope you watch it ~^^~

THANK YOU SO MUCH~GOMAWO~