Beyond Those Memories

No one POV

 

“Sooyoung-ah, I want to treat you to a dinner. Just come at Paradise Restaurant at 8 p.m. I’ll be waiting for you…” Hyoyeon sent Sooyoung a message.

 

(….)                                                                                                        

 

“Seobie-ah, come to Paradise Restaurant NOW!!! I have something to tell you… PALLI!!!”  Chaewon sent a message to Yoseob.

 

(….)

 

“Yoseob-ah, here!” Chaewon call Yoseob as he walked in the restaurant. He came closer and saw Doojoon sit next to her.

 

“Oh, you’re here too…”

 

“Of course. She said she want to say something important. You know what is it??”

 

Yoseob sits in front of Chaewon as he said “No”.

 

Then Doojoon stands up.

 

“Where’re you going?” Chaewon asked him.

 

“Washroom. Suddenly I felt nervous… I don’t know why…”

 

He walked towards the washroom, leaving Chaewon and Yoseob alone. Yoseob looked at Chaewon. She keep smiling and in a very happy mood.

 

“Seobie… I can’t wait. I really want tell now”

 

“So, tell me now…”

 

“Okay…”

 

(….)

 

Sooyoung enter the restaurant, where Hyoyeon work for. She looks around to search for Hyoyeon.

 

“Can I help you, miss?” A waiter come and asked me.

 

“I have a dinner with Hyoyeon”

 

“Oh, so you’re Sooyoung-ssi. Hyoyeon already book a table. Please follow me…”

 

The waiter walked and Sooyoung just follow him.

 

“This is your table. Please wait for a while. Hyoyeon is quite busy in the kitchen”

 

“Okay, thank you…”

 

As she wants to sit, she saw Yoseob. She quickly covers her face with her handbag.

 

“Yoseob? Why is he’s here?” She whispers to herself.

 

Then she sits at a table that near him.

 

Yoseob didn’t realize about that.

 

“You’re PREGNANT??!!” Yoseob almost shout out loud.

 

“YES!!!” Chaewon said happily.

 

Sooyoung was so shocked she stops breathing for 10 seconds. Then she looked at the girl that Yoseob was talking to.

 

‘That girl is the one that I saw…in Yoseob’s car… at the jewelery store… linking hand with Yoseob…’ She thought.

 

“Seriously?!” Yoseob looked at Chaewon with a happy face. “Finally… I can hold a baby”

 

“Yes. When I checked yesterday at the hospital, they said I was pregnant…2 week…” Chaewon’s eyes were sparkle when she said that.

 

Sooyoung was really in a mental breakdown.

 

“Yo-Yoseob pregnant that girl…2-2 w-week…” Her eyes were teary. Her heart breaks so hard this time.

 

“I hope he or she will look cute like me…” Yoseob told Chaewon.

 

“Of course he or she will look cute… but not like you…me” Chaewon said as she pointing finger at herself.

 

“THAT ENOUGH!!!” Suddenly Sooyoung shouts as she stands looking at Yoseob with her watery-eyes.

 

“Sooyoung…” Yoseob said quite shock.

 

“YANG YOSEOB, WE’RE DIVORCE!! I HATE YOU FOREVER!!!” Sooyoung shouts and throws her wedding ring right at Yoseob’s angelic face.

 

Then with a broken heart, Sooyoung run out of the restaurant.

 

Doojoon walked towards Yoseob and Chaewon then ask.

 

“What happen? I heard someone was screaming?”

 

“Yoseob, what’re you doing?? Chase her!” Chaewon told Yoseob.

 

Yoseob stands up from his chair and lower his body to the floor.

 

“Why are you doing that??”Doojoon asked Yoseob as he saw him search something with his hand.

 

Yoseob just stayed silent.

 

Chaewon went down below the table to look at Yoseob. “Yoseob, you hav-”

 

 He was crying as he search something. Then Doojoon also went down and looks at Yoseob.

 

“You’re black out, are you?” Doojoon asked him.

 

“The ring… If I can’t even find the ring, how can I chase her… I can’t even see her…” Yoseob said as he cries.

 

 

_________________________________________

UPDATE!!!!

Please comment and subscribe~~~

HAPPY EID MUBARAK~~

stay tuned for the next chapter...