My fault??

Beyond Those Memories

 

~flashback~

 

 “WHAT?! O...Orphanage? I…I don’t want to go there!!”

 

“But Yoseobie, you can’t stay at the hospital forever. You don’t have any other family member to take care of you” said a nurse.

 

“NO. I really don’t want to go there. I have a home…”

 

“Yoseob-ah, listen to me. Okay, maybe you have a home, but you don’t have a guardian to take care of you…”

 

“I… I don’t need guardian…” Yoseob’s eyes start getting wet. “I…I’m a boy…s-so I can take care of my…myself” he try to hold his tears.

 

The nurse sighs as she looks at Yoseob. She was tired persuade him and also have so much work to do.

 

“I don’t care but you will be sending to the Sunny Orphanage and you have to stay there” she said while looking at a piece of paper. “Tomorrow, at 3 p.m. you hav….”

 

Suddenly Yoseob ran outside his room and cupped his ear with both of his hand.

 

“NO!!!NO!!! I DON’T WANNA GO THERE!!!” he shouts as he was running. His tears burst out from his eyes, non-stop.

 

No one POV

 

Doojoon entered Yoseob’s room (at the hospital) with a small basket of fruits. As he walked closer to Yoseob, he noticed that Yoseob was sleeping. He puts the fruits on the table beside the bed. Looking at Yoseob’s face, he knew Yoseob had a nightmare. Slowly he grabbed the latter’s hand and try to wake him up.

 

“Doojoon-ah…” Yoseob said as he opened his eyes.

 

“Anyeong…” Doojoon said with a smile. “Did you have a nightmare?” he asked.

 

Yoseob get up and lays his body toward the bedrest as Doojoon sat on the bed.

 

“Not a nightmare, but a memory” Yoseob said.

 

“Memory? About what?”

 

“The orphanage…”

 

“Ooo…you means when you was still a kid, right?”

 

 Yoseob just nodded and said “I was thinking…if Sooyoung kick me out of the house, where I should go? I don’t have parents or any other home besides that one...”

 

“Why would Sooyoung kick you out? You’re still her husband”

 

“I told Sooyoung…that I’m cheating on her…”

 

“You what?! Y-you told her that…arrhh. Seriously Yoseob, you want her to hate you or what. I bet she won’t easily forgive you”

 

“I know but at least this is better than keep lying to her...Ah! It’s all my fault…”

 

“YEAH, IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!”. Suddenly Chaewon burst into the room. “You’re the guilty one. What are you thinking…CHEATING ON HER?! She will hate you for the rest of your life... I already told you to tell her the truth from the beginning”

 

“It’s not easy okay!” Yoseob said. “You don’t know how I feel…”

 

“YOUR FEELING?! YAH, YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT HER FEELING TOO AND...”

 

“Yeobo, that enough” Doojoon hold his wife. She glares at her husband and Doojoon push her until she was outside of the room. Quickly, Doojoon close the door and hold it.

 

“JAGIYA!!! Open the door!!!” Chaewon shouts as she knocked the door.

 

As Doojoon was holding the door, he looked at Yoseob and said “If Sooyoung kick you out, you can stay at our house. We will gladly welcome you…”

 

“I don’t want to burden Chaewon noona anymore and…”

 

Suddenly the door opened making Doojoon fall.

 

“Burden?! Yoseob, how many times do I have to tell you that everything I do for you is not a burden. Stop saying that” Chaewon said to Yoseob. “Like Doojoonie said, we will absolutely welcome you if you don’t have any place to stay…”

 

“But I-”

 

“No more ‘but’. You still have to keep your promise, you know” Yoseob looked at Chaewon.  He knew that I have to keep that promise.

 

 

_____

 

UPDATE!!!!

Sorry if i take a lot of time...T_T

btw, i add something on the FOREWORD...

read if you want....

 

PLEASE COMMENT and SUBCRIBE...

To all the subscriber and silent reader(if i have...)

I hope you enjoy this fanfic...

 

Thank you for READING~~~