Waiting

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I don't want to assume but I can't help myself from thinking that Amber might be in love with Soojung. But maybe I am wrong, he said earlier in the cafeteria that he still love his fiancee. He should be feeling depress right now for the cancelation of their engagement but here he is, smiling like and idiot in front of me. This stupid is really confusing me right now. I stretch my hand close to his.

 

"You can reach my hand now and hold it." I said to him. A wider smile is drawn on his face and he did hold me.

 

"Did you ever think that once I hold you I won't let go anymore?"he asked me. I tried to pull back my hand but he is holding it tight. "Too late, Soojung."he continued and chuckled.

 

"Let go, stupid!" I said to him as I slap his hand with my other hand. He still didn't let go, so I pinched him.

 

"I can endure the pain."He answered with a smirk.

 

"Have you gone crazy?" I asked him sarcastically as I glared at him.

 

"You made me crazy."he answered and laugh. "Just let me hold you, okay? Your hand is soft, I like to hold it."

 

"Haish! Do whatever you want!" I said to him as I face on the other side. I know that my face is super red now because I can feel that it is warm.

 

Good thing the nurse is isn't watching us. We are lying in the infirmary bed while holding hands. I feel like we are sick lovers in the movie. His hand is soft and warm too. I didn't notice that I fell asleep. When I open my eyes again, I find myself facing him. He is sleeping soundly and he still didn't let go of my hand. I watch his sleeping face. He is sleeping soundly. His face is so calm and I notice that his lips curled. I wonder what he is dreaming that make him smile. When I notice that he is about to wake up, I quickly close my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I heard the sound of his bed when he got up. I think he comes close to me because I can feel his presence up close. My heart began to race. Then I feel a shiver flow into my spine when he brush my hair off my face.

 

"Soojung, I hope you can remember me. I'll be waiting."he mumbled and then I felt his lips brush on my cheek.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Soojung is still asleep when I woke up. I came near her and brush her hair off her face. She looks adorable so I decided to plant quick peck on her cheek. I waited for her to wake up, I still didn't let go of her hand. Then, I notice that she is still wearing her glasses, I decided to take it off but when I hold it, she open her eyes. I think I made her wake up.

 

"I thought the princess only woke up when the prince kiss them on their lips." I said to her jokingly and chuckled.

 

"Someone already did it to me, in my dream now. But not on my lips, just on the cheek."she answered with a smirk. Seeing her expression made me think that she knows that I kiss her.

 

"Oh, I hope that prince is me."I said and laugh nervously.

 

"How long are you planning to hold my hand?"she asked me while looking at it.

 

"As long as you want me to." I answered with a smile.

 

"Let it go now."she said and I did.She got up on her bed and fix her wrinkled uniform.

 

Our class is already over when we got out in the infirmary. We grab our bag in our classroom. Soojung is just quiet when we are walking our way out of our school. It looks like there is something bothering her.

 

"What's up?"I asked her.

 

"I think I forget something."she answered.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"Let me think what is it."she said as she stop walking. "Oh, you can go ahead of me."she added.

 

"Nah, I told you that I will walk you home,didn't I?"I answered to her with a smile.

 

"Well, I won't be going home until I remember what is it."she replied.

 

"It's okay, take your time to remember what is it." I answered.

 

"Are you going to wait for me until I remember it?"she asked me with a raise brows.

 

"Yeah, I will." I answered attentively.

 

"Okay."she answered with a big smile.