House Warming Party

Looking For My Fiance

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I didn’t expect that Amber Joseph Liu is Yifie’s cousin. Yifie is a famous actress in China and she sometimes do movies with Korean actors and actress too. We become close friends when we both casted in one drama series and both modeled in one clothing company. I got worried that Amber might recognize me.

 

“Hi I’m Victoria.”

 

“I’m Luna.”

 

“I’m Sulli.”

 

“I-I’m K-Krystal.”

 

“I’m Nickhun.”

 

“I’m Onew.”

 

“I’m Jonghyun.”

 

“Nice to meet you.” Amber said with a big grin and bow to us we did the same.

 

He acts casually in front of us. No sign of being stars struck. He hangs out with us, I notice that he is close to Yifie, I mean super close. If you don’t know that they are relatives, you will surely think that they are couple. They are much sweeter than Vic and Nickhun, and Onew and Luna.

 

“Amber, do you have a girlfriend?” Sulli asked him.

 

“Nope.”Amber answered shortly and grinned.

 

“Do you have a crush or someone you like?” Luna asked curiously.

 

“Nope, not interested in that kind of stuff.” he answered then chuckled.

 

“You said that you have a new classmate earlier, is she cute or pretty?”Yifie asked which caught all of my attention.

 

“I don’t know if she is pretty or cute because she is wearing these thick glasses.”Amber answered.

 

“So she is basically looks like a genius nerd?” Jonghyun said and laugh.

 

“Yeah, that’s the right word to describe her.” Amber agreed which makes me feel annoyed. “But she is nice and funny although she is violent and cold to me sometimes.”Amber added while glancing at me and grinned.

 

My heart began to pound because of nervousness. I felt that he did recognize me.

 

“Just like our Krystal here.”Nickhun confirmed it. I feel like crying now.

 

“N-No, I am not violent.” I denied.

 

“But sometimes you are.”Onew said then chuckled and I glared at him. He keeps quiet and all of our friends laugh.

 

“I will let you meet her some other time.”Amber said which makes me feel relieve. I’m glad that he is indeed a stupid and not a sharp one.

 

I feel at ease after our talk. I thought he did really recognize me. We separate when our other friends came. They are all dancing, some are singing and others are enjoyed swimming on the pool. Yifie’s new house is beautiful and big. I decided to sit on the couch to relax and take a rest.  Then, after a while, Amber came, he sit down on the chair beside the couch.

 

“Are you already tired?”he asked me.

 

“Not really tired, I just want to take a rest.” I answered to him.

 

“Oh.”he said as he nodded his head. “You know, you remind me of Soojung.”he said with a grin which makes my eyes widened.

 

The tiredness that I felt left my body and I quickly regain my strength back. I calmed myself to maintain my composure and act naturally. He is grinning at me. I began to think that this stupid did recognize me and is playing at me right now.