New Looks

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I decided to have my new haircut because I am sure that Mom will nag me about my appearance. She wants me to look neat always. Since she will come here after a couple of days, I think now is the right time to visit the hair salon. I decided to ask Soojung to come with me. I should have someone to ask if what hairstyle will looks good on me. I know she is a nerd and doesn’t have a sense of fashion but I just like her opinion.

 

“Why me?”she asked with a raise brows.

 

“Because you are with me now. I don’t want to bother other people anymore.” I answered with a grin. “Don’t argue with me, just come.”I added and grab her hand and drag her away.

 

“I can feel that you are taking advantage of my kindness.”she said with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

“I’m not.” I answered and laugh.

 

“Yes you are, Amber Joseph Liu!”she answered in a stern voice and glared at me.

 

“Just consider it as a favor from me. Do you want to have a new hairstyle too or anything you want to be done with your hair? I will pay it for you as my thank you.” I said to her.

 

“No need, I am already walking with you now going to that stupid salon.”she answered.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Amber dragged me into the hair salon. I got bored on waiting for him to be done. He did ask my opinion but he got nothing from me. I really don’t know what hair style that will suit him. If he will ask me about dressing style, I think I can help him with that. I spent my boring 30 minutes reading some showbiz magazine.

 

“Soojung!”

 

I lifted up my head to see the stupid when he called me. My jaw drop open when I saw him. I can’t believe it in my eyes that the shady guy is indeed has a handsome face. He is standing right in front of me, looking a bit shy.His hair is much shorter than before. I can clearly see his face with his new hair.

 

“How do I look? Does my new hair look good on me?”he asked me timidly. I blink my eyes and looked away.

 

“It looks good on you, your dino face is much visible now.” I said to him.

 

“I don’t know if you want  to compliment me or insult me but whatever. I liked my new hair.”he said while flashing his dorky smile. “I hope my Mom will like it too.”he added, sounded a little bit worried.

 

“You decided to get a new hairstyle for your Mom?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, she doesn’t like it if I look shady or something which is not neat in her eyes.”he answered and chuckled.

 

“I thought you did it for your fiancée.” I .

 

“I think she will like it.”He answered and chuckled. “Let’s go.”he added.

 

We went out to the salon. He insisted to walk me into our house but I refuse. I ride a cab on my way home. When I arrive at our house, I saw Yuri-oppa in our living room. I greeted him and he did the same.

 

“Your class ends at 4, right?”he asked me from the time I slumped myself in the chair in the living room.

 

“Yeah, but my classmate invited me to eat with him and ask me to accompany him in the hair salon.”I said to him. I notice that he look surprise of what I said to him.

 

“You sounded like you are close to this guy? Is he your fiancé?”he asked me and chuckled.

 

“That stupid dork isn’t my fiancé, he is just my friend.”I answered.

 

“Well, I bet your fiancé will be jealous of him.”he replied and laugh.

 

I got confuse of what Yuri-oppa had said. I don’t know if he means something on it. Our conversation was cut when my Unnie finally came down and they said their goodbye to me. I think they will go on a date. My attention was turned to my cell phone when it beeps. I received one message from the stupid Amber. He just said his thanks but it still made me smile.

 

 

Friends/Subscribers/Readers do you want me to write a sequel of "The Real One"? If you want, I will write a sequel for you since I only wrote a few Kryber moments in it. Just let me know. Thanks!