Amber's Help

Looking For My Fiance

AMBER's POV

 

I think I've got more explaining to do to Soojung. Sica-noona and my cousin Yuri explain to her. Well, I ask Sica-noona that if ever Soojung will ask about me, I told her to just give Soojung a hint and not the entire information. Soojung repeatedly hit me on my shoulder. My cousin and SIca-noona just laugh at us. The two couple then finally give us some time alone, I think they are the one who wanted to be alone. I and Soojung was left behind in their living room.

 

"Soojung, you really didn't remember anything during our childhood?" I asked her.

 

"No!"she replied shortly in a stern voice. I think she is still mad at me.

 

"Are you still mad at me?" I said to her.

 

"What do you think?"she replied coldly with raise brows.

 

"What do you want me to do so that you will forgive me?" I asked her.

 

She keep silent for a while. I think she is thinking something. I just waited for her to respond to me. Then, her face suddenly brightened.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I decided to make Amber help me in searching for my fiance. I really want to know who he is and maybe ask him to call off our engagement. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone I love. Amber is waiting for me patiently to answer.

 

"Well, if you want me to forgive you, help me look for my fiance!" I said to him. He looked at me with furrowed brows. "You don't want to?"I asked him with raised brows.

 

"Okay, I will help you."he answered and pout. "How will we able to identify him? Do you have any idea on at least how he look like?"he asked me.

 

"Yeah." I answered enthusiastically.

 

"Then tell me so I can also be able to identify him."he replied.

 

"Well, he is smart, handsome and cool. I think he is possibly popular in our school too." I said to him.

 

"So that is why you think that Kai is your fiance, huh?"he said to me and scoffed.

 

"Yeah, it describes him, doesn't it?" I replied.

 

"It best describe me."he said to me arrogantly.

 

"You barely pass in handsome area, and fail in being smart and cool."I answered to him and laugh.

 

"Do you want me to prove it to you that I am handsome,cool and smart?"he said to me with a sly smile.

 

"I don't care!" I replied.

 

"At least consider to put me in your list too as your possible fiance."he said to me and pout.

 

"So are you going to help me look for him or not?" I asked him while raising my left borw.

 

"Okay, I promise that I will going to find him for you before your birthday." he said to me.

 

"Speaking of birthdays, I won't give any present to you tomorrow."I said to him.

 

"Okay, but be sure to come tomorrow. Your parents were coming too. Mom already invited them. Don't be surprise, she knows who you are when she met you." he continued.

 

"You!" I exclaimed and attempt to hit him again. He sheilded himself with his hand. I let out a deep sigh to calm myself. "Anyway, I will be throwing a brithday concert on October 23, so if you want to see me perform live, you should secure yourself a ticket." I said to him.

 

"The VIP seat had already been reserved for me. One of your concert producer are my parents, so I kinda know about it already."he said to me with a big grin on his face.

 

"You are really making me looks like a stupid right now!"I said to him with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"I love you,Soojung!"he said to me and chuckled. Hearing him said these words, wipes away my annoyance at him.