Tell Me Your Name

Looking For My Fiance

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

My seatmate didn’t came back even our math class had already end. I think he decided to skip our morning class. I thought he is a serious type of guy because of his looks but I was wrong. He is a goofy and a dork one. After my morning class, I went to the cafeteria. Unexpectedly, it is packed with students. There are these groups of guys who are surrounded with squealing girls. I got curious if one of them is my fiancé.

 

“Hey.”

 

Someone tap me on my shoulder from behind. I turn to look at him, then my eyes widened when I saw this dork grinning at me.

 

“Seatmate, how’s our class? Do you find it boring?”he asked me with a wide smile.

 

“Why you didn’t come back to our class?” I asked him raising my left brow.

 

“I got hungry, so I decided to come here and eat my brunch.” he answered. “I saw you looking at them.”he continued while pointing at the group of guys that I was looking at earlier. “ Do you happen to know one of them?”he asked curiously as he look back at me.

 

“N-No.”I stuttered a bit. This guy is creepy; I think he has been looking at me without me noticing it.

 

“I think you become one of their fan girls.” he said and laughs.

 

“I don’t have time to talk to you!”I said to him.

 

As I was about to turn my back at him and walk away, he suddenly grab me on my left elbow which made me stop. I glared at him when I turn my head to see him.

 

“Tell me your name first.” He said to me.

 

“Let go of me, you stupid!” I said to him as I yanked his hand.

 

“You’re unfriendly.” He mumbled. “I just wanted to know your name since you are my seatmate, but it seems you hates me.” he sulk.

 

Looking at his sulking face made me laugh. He looked at me with a surprise look on his face. This guy is really weird and definitely looked stupid.

 

“You are really stupid, aren’t you?” I said to him and he grin. “Alright, I will tell you my name.” I added.

 

“Well, that’s good. So what is your name?”he asked.

 

“I am Jung Soojung.” I introduce myself.

 

“I am…”

 

“AAMMBBEER!!”

 

He didn’t finish what he said when someone called him. The guy who is one of the groups who have been surrounded by the girls came to us.

 

“Introduce me to her.” he said with a wide grin while he swings his arms around the dork’s shoulder.

 

I didn’t expect that this dork is friends with one of the popular guys in this school and it seems that they are close.