Yiyun

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber walk me home.From the time I got home, I quickly look for my sister. What Amber had said in the infirmary had been bothering. I found Unnie in her room. She is lying lazily in her bed.

 

"Unnie, by any chance, do you know all of my friends before when I was a kid?" I asked her.

 

"I don't know all of them. Why are you asking?"she asked me.

 

"Do you know if I have a friend before that is named Amber Joseph Liu?" I replied, ignoring her question. Unnie looked at me with raise brows.

 

"I don't rememember you have a friend with that name."she answered.

 

I let blew a sigh when I heard it and sat down on the edge of her bed. I thought Amber is one of my close childhood friend but it seems that I am wrong.

 

"Why is it that you are asking this stuff?"she added.

 

"One of my classmate told me to remember him."I answered.

 

"And that classmate is this Amber guy?"she replied and I nodded my head. "Well, like what I told you earlier, I don't know all of your childhood friends. I only knew the one friend you are fond of when you were in the kindergarten."she said with a sly smile.

 

"Really?"I said with raise brows while looking at her.

 

"Yeah, you don't remember him anymore?"she asked.

 

"No, who is he?"I asked her curiously.

 

"Well, I think his name is Yi--Yisho, ah wait no, Yiyao..."

 

"Seriously Unnie, what is his name?" I said to her as I began to get impatient.

 

"Oh, it's Yiyun. Yeah, Yiyun is the name of the stupid looking boy. You always call him as your servant and made him do everything you want. You even get jealous to other girls if he play with them."Unnie stated and chuckled. "Oh, and I remember one time, you got angry at me when I kissed him on his cheek."

 

"Yiyun?" I mumble and began to remember how he look like. "I really don't remember him." I said in frustration. "What happen to him,anyway?" I asked.

 

"Well, they move to America. You cried every night when he left. "Unnie answered as she get off from the bed.

 

"Do you think you can remember him if you see him again?"I asked her.

 

"Maybe. I'm not sure." she answered. "Anyway, Yuri invited me to his cousin's birthday, he wanted me to bring you too."she added.

 

"When?" I asked.

 

"This sunday."she answered.

 

"Sorry Unnie, I can't go with you. I will be attending Yifie's cousin's birthday on that day too." I answered.

 

"Oh, okay. I thought you can really come with me on that day."she said.

 

After my talk to my Unnie, I walk into my room and lie on my bed. I wonder who that Yiyun is, how he look like? Could it be that he is Amber? If he is, I wish Unnie will recognize him once I introduce that stupid dork to her