Kiss and Cry

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber finally gave me the cap that he bought for me. I feel so happy when I received it. I didn't expect that he will give it to me today. I feel upset earlier because he is rooting Kai for me. I think he is not attracted to my beautiful version.He come along with me in my cousin's house. Of course, I informed Nicole ahead about it. I know that Amber thinks that she is my sister. When we arrived in the house, the stupid greet my cousin with a smile and Nicole did the same.

 

"Are you a fan of Krystal Jung?" Nicole asked him.

 

"Sort of."Amber answered with a timid smile.

 

"I thought you are one of m--her fan?" I said to him. I almost slipped.

 

"My cousin is my only idol."he answered to me with his dorky smile. Nicole looked at me and then giggled.

 

"Let's watch the show."I mumbled.

 

"I will leave you two alone. I got some errands to do."Nicole said and left.

 

We watch the Kiss and Cry show. I keep on stealing glance on Amber. I want to see the full of admiration look on his face. I feel annoyed when all I can see is that he is watching it with a blank face, and sometimes he will furrowed his brows. I didn't see any sign of him being astonish or amaze in my performance. We finished all the episodes and he didn't utter any good word or any compliment at all.

 

"So how was it?" I asked him. I really got curious on what he thinks on my performance in that show.

 

"Fine, I guess."he answered which made me annoyed. "Who is that guy that she was paired with?"he asked me.

 

"Lee Donghun!" I answered. "Why?"

 

"I don't like him."he answered. Hearing what he said made me confused. I can't stop myself from thinking that he is jealous of Lee Donghun.

 

"You sounded like Krystal's jealous boyfriend." I and fake a laugh. He just shrugged off his shoulder.

 

"Soojung, eat dinner with me tonight?"he said to me.

 

"If you will pay for me."I answered to him with a cheeky smile.

 

"I will."He answered happily.

 

We headed into the nearby diner. I notice that the waitress is eyeing on the dork. She keeps on flashing her flirtatious smile on him which made me feel annoyed. I pitied her though because the dork is just ignoring him.

 

"I think the waitress likes you." I said to him while we are eating our food.

 

"Really?"he replied with a raise brows. "What made you say that?"

 

"Look at how she keeps on smiling at you." I said to him as I motion him to look at the girl.

 

"It's her job to be friendly and smile to their customer, Soojung."he answered and chuckled. I think this guy doesn't know if the person is flirting to him or not.

 

"Oh." I mumbled. "Anyway, you said earlier that you don't like Lee Donghun, why?" I asked him. I just remembered it.

 

"I just don't."he answered before he continued chewing his food.

 

"I heard he is a nice guy, so there is no reason for you to not like him." I said to him.

 

"Do you like him?" he asked me while looking straight in my eyes. I really see him right now like a jealous boyfriend.

 

"Y-Yeah." I answered.

 

"I will tell Krystal that you like Lee Donghun. Maybe she can introduce you to him." he said to me then focus his attention back to his food.

 

"Stupid."I mumbled and continue in eating my food.

 

After our dinner, we decided to take a walk. There are a lot of people who are passing by. It's been a while since I last walk like this in the street without being surrounded by so many people. We sat on the sidewalk bench.

 

"Soojung, don't forget this 17, we will celebrate my advance birthday party together."he reminded me.

 

"I'm not stupid like you, so you don't need to remind me."I answered to him and he flash his dorky smile.He then keep quiet. I glance at him and it seems that there is something bothering him. "What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing."he answered and smile faintly.

 

"Liar." I replied. He scoffed.

 

"I am just thinking to call off my engagement."he said to me which made me surprise.