Amber's Fiancee

Looking For My Fiance

AMBER's POV

 

I think it is for the best if I cancel my engagement. I am not sure if my fiancee still love me. I think she is in love with someone else now. I don't want to force someone to marry me. I told Soojung about what I am thinking and I guess she's surprised when she heard it. 

 

"W-Why?"she asked me.

 

"I think my fiancee is in love with someone else."I answered.

 

"You think? So you are not sure?"she replied.

 

"Well, yeah but it seems to me that she really do."I answered.

 

"Stupid! Keiko loves you."she said to me with an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"Keiko?"I asked her with furrowed browse. "Are you thinking that Keiko is my fiancee?" I continued.

 

"Yeah, why?"she asked with raised brows.

 

I can't stop myself from laughing and she got annoyed by it and slap my head to stop me. This girl is really violent. I think I should really distance myself three meters away from her. I wailed in pain and rub my head. This time, she is the one who burst out from laughing.

 

"Soojung, don't hit me. It hurts you know." I said to her in an annoyed tone of voice as I continue rubbing my head.

 

"It's your fault, stupid. So, is Keiko your fiancee or not?"she asked me when she finally stop herself from laughing.

 

"Keiko isn't my fiance.Why did you think that she is my finacee, anyway?"I replied to her.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Hearing what he said made me more curious. If Keiko isn't his fiancee, then who is? I look at him, he is pouting while rubbing his head. I think I did hit him hard this time. Then, a thought came into my mind. I began to wonder if Amber is my fiance, if he is, then he should have told me. I decided to ask who is fiance is to confirm it myself.

 

"I just thought that Keiko is your fiancee."I said to him. "Uhm, anyway, if Keiko isn't your fiancee, who is?" I asked him. He looked at me then flash his cheeky smile.

 

"It's my secret."he answered which made me feel annoyed.

 

"You are not a celebrity, stupid. You don't need to keep that stuff as a secret."I said to him in an annoyed tone of voice.

 

"You are interested now in my lovelife,huh?"he said to me and chuckled. "I will tell you who she is soon. So you better not go anywhere, or else you will miss that chance."he answered to me.Somehow, I think that this dork knows that Soojung is leaving soon. 

 

"I am not going anywhere, dork."I answered to him and giggled.

 

"I hope so, Soojung."he replied in a gentle tone of voice and flash his dorky smile.

 

"But if I did, will you miss me?"I asked him jokingly.

 

"What do you think?"he replied with a sly smile while looking straight into my eyes.

 

"Well, I guess you will."I said and laugh.

 

"Good thing you are not stupid, like me."he said and chuckled.

 

"Am, I am really curious who your fiancee is."I mumbled.

 

"I am really curious too, how you look without your glasses on."he answered. "Why won't you take it off now. Your eyes will be more damage if you keep wearing that."he continued.

 

"I-I take it off in our house. I really wear it in school and when I am outside in our house."I answered to him and smile nervously.

 

"Oh, can I try it then? My vision got blurry sometimes."he asked me.

 

"You should have your eyes check first."I said to him.

 

Amber really make me feel nervous always. He walk me back into my cousins house before he went home.

 

AMBER's POV

 

When I was on my way home, I receive a call from my Mom. She is asking me to go in our house. I went back into my apartment and drive my car on my way there. When I arrive at our house, my Mom and my grandparents are there. I greeted with a warm smile. Grandma hugged me tightly and plant a lot of kisses all over my cheeks. I am her favourite grandson, I guess. My cousins are also there. I think we will be having a family gathering. Perfect for me to announce that I will going to cancel my engagement and going to pursue Soojung. We gather in our living room and I stand in the middle.

 

"I have important announcement to all of you."I said to them and they all pay their attention to me. "I am going to call off my engagement."I said to them.

 

My grandma, Yifie and Mom gasp while my grandpa and my cousin widened their eyes. I explain to them why I wanted to cancel my engagement and they all just agreed. My Mom told me that they will inform my fiancee's family about it.

 

"I hope you can win her heart, bro!"

 

"I will, Yul." I answered to him.

 

"If you want to ask my help, I can lend it to you."Yifie told me.

 

"Thanks, Yifie." I answered to her.

 

"You better hurry before she will really fall in love to Kai." Yuri said to me.