Birthday Invitation

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I was lying on my bed while staring at the ceiling blankly. I decided to dial Krystal’s number again before I went to sleep. I feel happy when she finally answered my call. I think she is not busy right now anymore. I quickly got up.

 

“Hi Krys! I hope I didn’t disturb you.” I said to her. I can hear her scoffed on the other line.

 

“No, you didn’t. I’m soryy if I haven’t answered your calls, I had been busy earlier.”

 

“No, it’s okay. You don’t need to apologize.” I answered to her and chuckled. “Anyway, I am just wondering if you and the others are free this October 18, it is my birthday and I wanted you to come.” I said to her. There is a brief silence and I just waited for her to answer.

 

“We are free on that day. Thanks for inviting us, we will definitely come and celebrate your birthday with you.”

 

“Cool!” I replied cheerfully. “I think you will be able to meet Soojung on that day too, if her parents will allow her to attend my birthday though.”

 

“Oh, okay! I hope her parents will.”

 

“Yeah.” I answered. “Uhm, thanks for your time Krys. I will be expecting to see you on my birthday and your friends too. Good night.”

 

“Good night.”

 

I feel happy to know that Krystal assured me that she will going to attend my birthday party. I woke up early in the morning. My Mom is staying in our house, it is an hour and a half drive from our school going there. I choose to stay in this apartment because it is much nearer in our school. I woke up early in the morning, I can’t wait to tell Soojung that Krystal is coming to my birthday party. When I arrive in our school, I notice that all the students that I pass by turn their heads at me. I plastered a force smile on my face and quicken my pace. I slide our classroom door open and quickly close it. I can feel my classmates eyes are glued at me. I just ignore them and walk to Soojung.

 

“Good morning, my caring Soojung.” I greeted her with a smile before I sat down on my chair.

 

“Wow, I think your mood meter is elated this morning.”she said to me and giggled.

 

“Soojung, you should say good morning to me first too.” I said to her and pout.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Amber entered our classroom. I think his new looks made him a head turner in our school. I notice that all our classmates’ eyes were glued on him. The dork just ignored them and walk straight to me. I feel happy of what he did. He greeted me while flashing his dorky smile. Hearing how he addressed me, makes my heart skip a beat. He just had said ‘my caring Soojung’. When I see him pout because I didn’t greet him back made me laugh. He looks so cute.

 

“Good morning, stupid.” I greeted him with a smile and he returned a wide smile to me.

 

“Soojung, I talked to Krystal last night. I invited her to come on my birthday and she accepted my invitation.” he told me happily.

 

“So?” I replied to him with raise brows.

 

“So it means that you should totally come. I will be very disappointed if you will not.”he said to me.

 

“I am really sorry Am, but me and my family had plans too on that day. We will going to pay a visit on my grandparents house in the province.”I answered to him with an apologetic smile. It is the excuse that I come up with last night.  He really looked disappointed.

 

“I guess I can’t do anything about it anymore.”he said and sighed. “Let’s hang out on 17 instead since you can’t come on 18.”

 

“Hmmm, you really want me to celebrate your birthday with you, huh?” I .

 

“Ofcourse, I do!”he answered attentively. “Buy me a good present,okay?”he demanded.

 

“Okay, I will.” I answered and chuckled.

 

“I will be expecting that!” he answered to me with a big smile.

 

“You easily change your mood.”I said to him and he just laugh at me.