Nice but Violent

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

If you are asking if I know that Soojung likes Kai, yeah, I do. How did I know? I notice how she keeps on stealing glances at him while they are in the cafeteria. I went back there, not to hang with them but to buy some food to eat. I got hungry after hearing a long sermon and scolding of my teachers, especially hearing Tae nagging at me.

 

“I-I don’t know what you are talking about.” she whispered, stuttering a bit.

 

“Yeah, right.” I replied and chuckled. “Well, they are all single so if you want my help, don’t hesitate to come to me.” I said to her.

 

When our class ended, I said my goodbye to Soojung. I always go to this one grilled house after my class. I always drop by here because the food is cheap and also delicious. They always choose the tender meat.

 

“How’s your class today?” Henry, son of the owner of this food store asked me. He is also one of my close friends.

 

“I have a new classmate, her name is Jung Soojung. She is even my seatmate.” I answered to him while munching my food.

 

“Is she pretty?” Henry asked me with sparkling eyes.

 

“I’m not sure, but she is violent.” I answered after I swallowed the food in my mouth.

 

“What made you say that?”he asked with raised brows and chuckled.

 

“She always pinched me during our class.”I complained and start to munch my food again.

 

“You should bring her here sometimes. I want to meet the girl who always torture Amber Joseph Liu.”he said and laughs.

 

“I will invite her here so prepare the best meat for us to grill.” I answered to him with a smirk.

 

After getting full at the grill house, I go straight into my apartment where I am alone and where is the most comfortable place for me. I lie on my bed, spread my arms across and start to relax myself. I stare at the ceiling; the silence gives me a feeling of tranquility. My relaxation was cut when my phone rings. I decided that when the caller is Key, I will answer my phone and just curse him and hang up, but then I saw that the caller is my cousin, I quickly got up and answer her call.

 

“Hey couz, where are you now?”she asked me.

 

“I’m in my apartment, why?”

 

“Come here into my new apartment, I am throwing a house warming now.” she said.

 

“What?! Why you tell me just now?” I said to her.

 

“I asked my P.A to call you but it seems that she forgot. Just come here, okay? I will wait for you. I love you.” she said and hang up.

 

She always hangs up first without waiting for me to say my goodbye too. I take a quick shower and fixed myself then headed to her apartment. I always used my motorcycle if I travel to far places. When I got to my cousins house, she already have many guest.

 

“I thought you will not come here.” My cousin, Yifie said to me.

 

“I just came here because you wanted me to.” I answered to her and chuckled.

 

“Hmm? Whatever Am.  Come I will introduce you to my friends.” she said and drag me into the living room.

 

In the living room I saw a circle of girls. They all looked beautiful and gorgeous. There are guys too, hanging on some of them. I think some of them are couples.

 

“Guys, this is my cousin, Amber Joseph Liu.”she introduces me to everyone.

 

“Hi!” I greet them with a big smile.

 

Then, I notice that there is a girl who looked surprise when she saw me. It seems that she knows me and she look familiar to me too. Our eyes were lock for a seconds then she looked away.

 

“Guys, introduce yourself one by one.”Yifie said to them cheerfully.