Stay Beside Me

Looking For My Fiance

AMBER's POV

 

I quickly stand up from my chair after our morning class ended. I was really bored during our class. Soojung will pinch me every time my head began to fall and my eyes were about to close. I will not get surprise if I will see bruises on my side. My stomach is already complaining to me. I waited for Soojung to finish put away her things.

 

"Soojung, introduce me to your family sooner so I can gain their trust and let you hang out with me every time I will ask you." I said to her while we are walking on our way into the cafeteria. She look at me with raise brows.

 

"I will introduce you to them, soon." she answered to me and scoffed.

 

"I will look forward to it."I answered and grinned.

 

"I feel like you are forcing yourself to be close to me."she said to me.

 

"I just wanted to know all about you." I answered to her with an wide smile. She smiled back.

 

In the cafeteria, our friends were already there. Surrounded by their many fan girls. When we arrive, I notice that they all look at me. It creeps me out seeing the way they look at me so I decided to hide behind Soojung. 

 

"What are you doing?"Soojung asked me and chuckled.

 

"Fan girls are looking at me weirdly. I feel like I am being strip in front of them." I answered to her.

 

"Just ignore them like what you always do."she replied and leave me behind.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I think Amber belongs to Kai's group now. Their fan girls are now admiring him too. Amber did ignore them. He is good in ignoring people. I receive all their fan girls death glares. I know that they are mad at me and envied me because I am close to their crushes. Kai, Minho and Taemin teased Amber because of his new looks.

 

"Am, is your fiancee will come on your birthday party?" Minho asked him before he grab a bite on his food.

 

"I am not sure if she can come. I hope she is not busy on that day." he answered.

 

"You already told me that she will come, how come you sounded like you are not sure now?"Key asked him curiously.

 

"Well, because I don't know if her schedule will be change or not." Amber answered to him.

 

"I hope she can come. I can't wait to see her." Taemin said to him.

 

"Are you interested to my fiancee, Taemin?" Amber asked him with raise brows with a stern look on his face.

 

"O-of course not."Taemin quickly answered and laugh nervously. All of us laugh at him.

 

"Good."Amber said to him.

 

"How about you, Kai? Are you excited to meet your fiancee or you are going to run away with Krystal?" Minho teased Kai which caught my full attention.

 

"Krystal didn't text me that often now."Kai said and blew a sigh.

 

"Celebrities are always busy, right? I bet she is just busy around this time." I said to him. Kai smiled at me and I smile back at him.

 

"I guess you are right, Soojung."he answered.

 

"Don't worry Kai, Krystal is coming on my birthday. You will going to meet her, one week from now so just be patient."Amber said to him with a grin.

 

All of the boys face were brighten up. Minho, Taemin and Key bombarded him with so many questions about who is coming on his birthday. After we eat our lunch, we headed back into our classroom. There are only few students there. He quickly lie on his desk.

 

"Soojung, what will you do if your fiance will fall in love to someone?"Amber asked me when he tilt his head towards me. I got a little bit surprise when I heard it.

 

"I-I don't know. Why are you asking that?" I replied to him.

 

"No reason."he answered and smile. 

 

I wonder if he and Keiko are facing a problem now. Even if Amber smiled at me, I can see that it is a sad smile because it didn't reach his eyes. I hope this stupid is really okay right now.

 

"Soojung, no matter what happens, promise me that you will stay beside me, okay? Because I promise you that I will."he mumbled after he close his eyes.