Fashion Show

Looking For My Fiance

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

It is now weekend, I visit our dorm. Luna and Sulli are busy watching some movie series while Vic is busy cooking in the kitchen. They all knew about what I am doing lately. They are all my best friends.

 

“Krys, how is Amber?”Sulli asked me when I sit on the couch to join them.

 

“Still the same, dorky and looking stupid.”I answered and laugh.

 

“Did he find out about who you really is?” Luna asked me.

 

“Nah, he didn’t. But he notice Krystal and Soojung’s similarities.” I answered.

 

“Maybe he already suspected that Krystal and Soojung are one.” Sulli said to me when she turns to look at me.

 

“I doubt about that.”I answered to her.

 

“What if he really did already find out and he is just pretending that he didn’t?” Luna asked me with raised brows.

 

“Well, I will be happy because he keeps my secret.” I answered and chuckled.

 

“Why not tell him the truth Krystal? I mean, what’s the difference, right?”Vic suddenly butts in.

 

“Maybe soon, but not this time. Besides, I want to spend time with him as Krystal and as Soojung. I want to know the things that he is keeping from Soojung.”I answered to them with a smirk.

 

“It’s up to you.”Vic said. “Anyway, Yifie invited us to watch her fashion show. She will going to wear the final dress.” she continued.

 

“When?” I asked excitedly.

 

“Tomorrow night.” Vic answered.

 

“I’m going to bring Onew with us.” Luna said happily.

 

“I will invite Jonghyun too.”Sulli followed.

 

“Mine is Nickhun.”Vic said and flashes a big smile. They turn to look at me.

 

“I will just bring myself.” I said to them and laugh.

 

I want to invite Kai too but I can’t attend that fashion show as Soojung. Besides, I am sure that Amber will be there and I think he will bring his friends along with him too. I can’t wait for tomorrow to come.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Yifie invited me to her fashion show. I invited Key and others because I know that there are many celebrities who will watch it and probably, Krystal and her friends will be there too. I wanted to invite Soojung but I don’t have any contact number of her. I tried to ask Tae but she doesn’t have any access to the student’s personal data in our school too. Key visited me in my apartment late afternoon. He wants to go with me in the show.

 

“Whose car we will going to use? Mine or yours?”he asked me while sitting on my couch lazily.

 

“Let’s bring yours. You will be the one driving too.” I answered to him.

 

“You lazy bum.” he mumbled.

 

“Oh, Key, remind me to ask Soojung’s number this Monday, okay? I wanted her to meet and have celebrity friends too.” I said to him.

 

“You have been with her for a week and you still haven’t got her number?”Key said with disbelief on his face.

 

“I always forgot to ask her.”I answered.

 

“You are really so slow, Am.” Key said with disappointed look on his face.

 

“Your opinion doesn’t matter to me, Key.” I said to him and he just chuckled.

 

When we arrive at the place where the fashion show is held, there are already many celebrities there and many clothing company representatives. Kai and the others are already there too. I went to the backstage to meet my cousin. She is with other models which some of them is my friends too.

 

“I’m glad that you came.” Yifie said with a warm smile as she hug me and kiss me on my cheek.

 

“Of course, Key and my other friends are here too.” I said to her as we broke our hug.

 

“Wow, that’s great to hear.” she answered cheerfully. “Krystal and the others are here too. I think they are already at the audience seats.” she continued.

 

“Oh, my friends will surely be delighted to meet them. They are their fans.” I answered and chuckled.

 

“You should go there now too, before you run out of seat.” she said.

 

“Okay. Good luck, couz.” I said to her and kiss her on her cheek and she flashes her sweet smile.

 

I went to where my friends were seated. They sit on the front row followed by the f(x). Kai is having a fun conversation with Krystal who is sitting behind him. I kinda feel worried about Soojung’s status to him. I should have get Soojung’s number. Minho is in front of Sulli and Taemin is in front with Luna. But they behave themselves because Luna and Sulli are with Onew and Jonghyun. Key is in front of Nickhun and me is in front of Vic. I decided to sit down between Kai and Key.

 

“Yo!” I greeted them with a smile. They all look at me and greeted me with a warm smile too.

 

“I thought you already hook up with other models back stage.”Key answered and has this erted smile on his face.

 

“I only went there to see my cousin, not to hook up with other models.” I answered to him and sat down on the chair. I turn to look at Krystal and our eyes met. “Hi! How are you?” I asked her with a smile.

 

“Fine.” she answered shortly and flashes her sweet smile.

 

“Sorry if I haven’t brought Soojung now. I don’t have her number to contact her. I really want her to come with us now so that she can meet you too.” I said to her.

 

“It’s okay. There is always a next time.” she answered.

 

“Yeah, I’ll make sure I will introduce her to you next time.” I assured her.

 

I really didn’t pay much attention to the show. I only looked at the stage if it is Yifie and my other model friend’s who will walk in the runway. Everyone is engrossed watching the show. My attention was turn to my phone when it vibrates. I look who the caller is but the number is not saved on my phone. When I answer it, I got surprise to hear a familiar voice from the other line. A wide smile was drawn to my face as I turn my head from side to side to look where she is.

 

“Found you!” I said and grin at her.