Childhood Friend

Looking For My Fiance

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I notice that Amber didn’t pay too much attention to the show. He only looked at the stage when I think his model friends will be the one who will walk at the runway. Then, he took a phone call and began to roam his eyes around by looking side by side. He grinned when he spotted the person he is looking for. A wide grin was flash on his face. I followed the direction of his eyes but someone is blocking my view.

 

“Who are you looking at?” I heard Key asked him.

 

“Look to your left.” he answered. Key did what he had told to and a wide smile was drawn to his face.

 

“What is she doing here?”he asked looking surprise.

 

“Maybe, she missed me.” Amber answered and chuckled.

 

I was just looking at them. I can see an excitement and happiness in their eyes, especially to Amber. I really got curious who is this girl they are looking at and what is her relationship to Amber.

 

“It is Yifie’s turn now.” Vic said which caught my attention and look at the stage.

 

“Wow, Yifie really looked more beautiful and gorgeous in that dress.” I mumbled with amazement.

 

We give a round of applause after and we congratulated Yifie for the success of their show at the back stage. I saw Amber, approach this one girl and he hugged her. It is a very pretty girl and I think she is Japanese. Amber walk towards us with this girl and I think Yifie knows her too.

 

“Who is she?” I asked Yifie.

 

“She is Amber’s childhood friend.” Yifie answered.

 

“I thought she is Amber’s girlfriend.” Luna said and chuckled.

 

“I don’t really know what their status is. Maybe Amber will marry her because since we were kids, he always treats her special, more special than me and his sister.” Yifie stated and chuckled.

 

Amber introduced to us his childhood friend. She locked her arm into Amber’s arm. Even if she is Japanese, she knows how to speak Korean and English too. Keiko Kitagawa is a nice girl too.

 

“Kei, I will introduce you to Soojung too. She is one of our new friends.” Amber said to her.

 

I got surprise when Amber said that. I am thinking now that Soojung is special to him. He wanted her to introduce to all of his friends and it makes me feel very happy about it. Kai asked my number before we separated our ways and now I am obliged to buy another phone because Amber might ask Soojung’s number too. Maybe I really have told him that Soojung is no other but Krystal.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

After the show, I had dinner with Keiko and Yifie. I didn’t allow my friends to come with us because they will just hit on them. Keiko is my childhood friend. Key didn’t come with us because I guess he met someone in the fashion show.  

 

“How long will you stay here, Kei?” Yifie asked her.

 

“Maybe I will be staying here for two weeks, to keep an eye on Amber.” she said and chuckled.

 

“You don’t need to do that Kei.” I answered and smile at her.

 

“I just want to make sure that you will not become a cheater.” she said to me.

 

“I’m loyal and faithful, Yifie is my witness.” I defended myself.

 

“Yeah right. But you are always babbling about Soojung.” Yifie said and laugh.

 

“I want to meet her as soon as possible.” Keiko said.

 

“Alright. I will bring you into our school tomorrow.” I answered to her.

 

“I will come there with Yifie tomorrow at lunch break.” she answered.

 

“Sorry, I can’t come with you tomorrow because I have scheduled work.” Yifie said with an apologetic smile.

 

“Oh, Okay.”Kei answered sounded a little bit disappointed.

 

We have a long conversation over dinner. It is already late when I got home. As soon as I lie on my bed, I quickly enter into my dreamland. I am totally exhausted because of my long day. I went early the next morning into our school. I have the feeling that I want to see Soojung, maybe because I have something new to say to her again. When I enter into our room, I saw her sitting on her chair. I decided to surprise her so I enter from the back door of our room and walk slowly behind her, almost tiptoeing.

 

“GOODMORNINGSOOJUNG!”I quickly said as I put my hands on top of her shoulders.

 

“KYAAA!”she screamed and I burst out laughing. She hit me on my chest with an annoyed looked on her face. “It’s early in the morning and you are already annoying me.” she whined and pouted.

 

“I just miss you.” I said to her and chuckled as I put my bag on top of my desk. I sat down on my chair, when I look at her, she is already smiling and I smiled back at her.

 

P.S :Yifie Liu (Crystal Liu) and Keiko Kitagawa are real actress. Just google them if you're interested..hehehehe