Our Promise

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

When he took off his mask, I was got really surprise about it. I was expecting to see Kai but instead, I saw the dork, having this annoying smile on his face. I got really confuse about him proposing to me. The crowd then began chanting for me to say 'Yes'. I look at my grandfather, he got his expressionless face which most of us Jung's is famous about. I don't know if he is against about what is happening now or not.

 

"W-What are you doing?" I asked him when I turn off my microphone.

 

"Proposing to you."He answered and grinned.

 

"Stupid! You know that I will be engage to someone." I said to him.

 

"You are not engage to that someone anymore."he said to me which made me confused.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Your fiance call off your engagement a month ago and now he is kneeling in front of you , asking you personally to marry him."he answered to me.

 

"Y-You are my fiance?!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

 

"Surprise?" he answered to me and chuckled.

 

I feel as happy as well as angry at him. I continually hit him with the bouquet that I am holding. I didn't care what my fans will think of me but I got really annoyed and mad at this dork right now. He sat up on the floor, sheilding himself with his hand.

 

"Stop it Soojung, you will ruined the bouquet that I gave you." he said to me and scoffed.

 

"I don't care! I hate you! I hate you! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Stup...."

 

I was cut off when he suddenly grab me on my hand and pulled me down. I was so surprise when he press his lips against mine. There was a brief silence for a while, then they were all chanting and cheering for us again.

 

"I warned you before that I will kiss you when you will say that words to me, right?"he said with a smirk when he parted his lips to mine.

 

"I really ha...I am mad at you right now!" I yelled at him.

 

"I only punished you because you forget our promise. I thought Jung's keep their promises."He said to me.

 

"What did I promise you?" I asked him with furrowed brows.

 

"Do you want me to remind you?"he said with a smirk on his face.

 

He stand up first and help me to stand up. He grab his microphone and he face me. All the people where just watching us. Waiting for what Amber will do next. He cleared his throat before he started to speak with the microphone. His free right hand's pinky was lock ot my right hand's pinky too. So we are really having a pinky promise like what ususally kids do.

 

"I, Amber Joseph Liu, promise to love you forever and marry you when I grow up."he said to me with his dorky smile.

 

Hearing what he said brings me back my forgotten memories. 

 

"You remember now?"he said to me. I smiled at him, I turn on my mic again.

 

"I ,Krystal Jung Soojung,promise to love you forever and marry you when I grow up." I answered to him and a big smile was drawn to his face.

 

"Do you remember how we sealed our promise?"he asked me. I nodded.

 

Then he slowly lean closer to me and kiss me. I kiss him back and he embrace me.  The crowd went wild and cheering for us. When we broke the kiss, Amber then slip the ring on my ring finger and then plant a quick peck on my lips.

 

"If you are here, who is that guy that is wearing the cap that I gave you?" I asked him.

 

"He is Yifie's brother. He likes that cap so I let him borrow it."he answered to me. "Did you think that, he is me, don't you?" he asked me with a cheeky smile.

 

"I can't clearly see his face so I assume that he is really you." I answered to him.

 

Everyone congratulated us. All my fans were happy for me. I think they like the stupid Amber for me. They even call us 'KryBer'. There are so many things I asked about Amber. Hearing his explainations, cleared my mind. After the event at my concert, our family announce our engagement to everyone during my birthday. They want us to get married this June. So yeah, I finally found my fiance that I had been looking for. I had been searching for him, but I didn't know that he was already in front of me and always with me the whole time. Stupid Amber! But I love this stupid guy!

 

I will end it this way. Thank you guys for reading this story until the end! I will finish my MY MASTER, then work in REAL ONE and SHE's INTO ME......TTTTHHHHHAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOUUUU! Especially for the comments. (_ _)