Liking Each Other

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

We all had a good time in the grill house. Henry gets along with Soojung too. I give Tae a ride into her apartment. Soojung was given a ride of Kai into her house. Tae is just six years older than me. We become close friends since she is my sister’s best friend and we are playmates too before.

 

“I thought you really like Soojung.”She said to me.

 

“I like her as a friend.” I answered to her.

 

“Are you sure that it is only as a friend? For me, it looks like beyond friends.” she answered and chuckled.

 

“Nah, it is just your imagination.” I said to her and laugh.

 

“What if she will come to like you beyond friends?”she asked me.

 

“That’s impossible to happen. Her eyes are already fixed to someone.” I replied.

 

“Really? Who?”she asked curiously.

 

“It’s our secret.” I answered and laugh.

 

“Aish!”she said looking annoyed. “But if ever she will confess to you, don’t get too harsh to her like what you always do to other girls.”

 

“I was not harsh to them.”I mumbled.

 

“You were, Mister!”she exclaimed.

 

“Whatever Tae.” I answered to her.

 

After I drive Tae into her apartment, I went straight to mine. When I lie on my bed, I think of what Tae had said earlier about me and Soojung. But I think it is really impossible for Soojung to like me beyond friends and me to like her too beyond that. We both have someone in our minds.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Kai take me home. I thought Amber will volunteer to take me home but I only got disappointed because he choose Ms. Kim. Maybe he thought that I want Kai to take me home. I do like Kai but I am more comfortable when I am with Amber. I can freely express who really I am. In front of Kai, I must behave myself and always be formal so that he will not get turn off to me or be disappointed of my behavior that he might not like. Kai stop his car in front of our house.

 

“You have a big house, Soojung.”he said looking at our house.

 

“Not really.” I answered to him and smile sweetly. “Do you want to come in?” I asked him.

 

“Maybe, next time. I still need to go somewhere else.” he answered.

 

“Oh, okay.”I replied with disappointment. I wanted to introduce him to my grandpa to confirm if he really is my fiancé. “Have a good night and take care.” I said to him.

 

“Good night.” he replied with a charming smile and I smiled back at him before I step out from his car.

 

When I get inside our house, I met my sister in the living room, with her fiancé Yuri-oppa.  They were both engage too when they are still in high school but they come to love each other. They will be married two years from now. She is three years older than me.

 

“Soojung, where have you been?”she asked me.

 

“I hang out with my friends in school, we eat outside.”I answered to her as I sat down on the chair.

 

“So being a nerd is your disguise?” Yuri-oppa said while looking at me with disbelief on his face.

 

“Yeah, so no one will recognize me.” I answered to him then chuckled and take off my glasses.

 

“Did you already find your fiancé?” Unnie asked me.

 

“Not yet, but I already have a prospect.” I answered to her. “In fact he gave me a ride here.” I added.

 

“Really?” Unnie said with a big round eyes and wide smile. “You should have invited him to come in.” she continued.

 

“I did, but he declined. He said that he had to go somewhere else, but he promise to drop by here next time.” I answered.

 

“Let me meet my brother-in -law too, Soojung.”Yuri-oppa said with a big grin.

 

“You will meet him soon, Oppa.” I answered and chuckled.

 

I hope I am not mistaken. I really do pray that Kai is my fiancé and no one else. He is the acceptable guy so far for me. Amber? Well, I don’t know yet, but I like his attitude even though he is a dork. I like his companionship. He is fun to be with.