My Ride Home

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I met a lot of new celebrity friends. This is not new to me; I always meet celebrities in China, America and here in Korea because of my family’s business and connections. My mother owns a clothing company and my father is a producer and director. Since I was a kid, I always met celebrities. Krystal reminds me of Soojung, their voice and the way she moves and behave herself is almost the same.

 

“Who is Soojung?”she asked me.

 

“My new classmate that I am talking about earlier.” I answered.

 

“So Soojung is her name, huh?” Krystal replied and smiled.

 

“Yeah.” I answered. “I will introduce her to you, someday. I think she will be delighted to meet you since you are a famous celebrity here in Korea.” I continued.

 

“Oh, I will look forward to it.”Krystal answered.

 

I spent my time talking with Krystal. The guest one by one went home after the party ended. Krystal was left, she looked annoyed. Her driver can not pick her up because the car broke down.

 

“Am, give Krystal a ride home.” My cousin said to me.

 

“Ah no, it’s okay, I can go by myself. I will just ride a cab.”Krystal answered.

 

“It is already late Krys, it is already dangerous for someone like you.” My cousin said to her.

 

“My cousin is right, I will give you a ride home.”I said to her with a smile.

 

“Thank you Am.” she answered.

 

“I’m driving a motorcycle, are you fine with that?” I asked her.

 

“Yeah!”she answered excitedly.

 

“Cool.”I replied.

 

Good thing I have a spared helmet. Krystal looks excited to ride on my motorcycle. I think she loves to ride this too. We bid our goodbye to my cousin. Krystal wraps her arms around my waist. She rested her chin on my left shoulder.

 

“How old are you when you enter the world of showbiz?” I asked her.

 

“I think since I was 14 years old.” she answered.

 

“So, it’s been 3 years already.”I answered.

 

“Yeah, it took me three years to reach where I am now.” she replied and chuckled.

 

“Whole Korea loves you so you should be happy.”I answered to her and laugh.

 

“Not all. I have anti-fans too you know. You can’t please all the people in this world.” she answered.

 

“As long as there are those who love and support you for being just you, that is what really matters, right?” I said to her.

 

“Yeah, you are right.” she answered and chuckled. “You will support me, right? Our band too?”

 

“Sure, but my number one idol is still Yifie Liu.”I answered and laugh.

 

She continually slaps me on my shoulder.

 

“Stop it Soojung.” I whined then she stopped ad keep quiet. “You really remind me of her.” I added and chuckled.

 

“You always mention her name, do you like her?”Krystal asked me.

 

“Yes!” I answered enthusiastically.

 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FIC AND FOR YOUR COMMENTS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. YOU ENJOY READING MY FIC, I ENJOY READING YOUR COMMENTS TOO.HAHAHA...