Baby's Name

Looking For My Fiance

AMBER's POV

 

It is now 17 and tomorrow is my birthday. Today, I have a scheduled sort of date with Soojung. We plan to go to Lotte World and spend all day there. I pick her up in their house. I feel excited about this day. There are a lot of people when we arrive in the place. I think because it is weekend. I hold her hand and she look surprise of what I did.

 

"I don't want us to be separated."I explained to her.

 

"Oh, really? Well it's more like you just want to hold my hand."she said to me and giggled.

 

"That's my other reason too." I answered to her and chuckled.

 

I didn't let go of her hand, I really don't want to get separated from her. We tried the different rides. As we are walking our way to our next ride, we come into this crying little girl. I think she got lost or something and no one bothers to help her. Soojung went near her and I follow behind.

 

"Hey, why are you crying?" Soojung ask the girl as she stoop down. "Where is your parents? Are you lost?"she continued. The little girl nodded.

 

"Soojung, I think we should just bring her to the lost and found."I told Soojung.

 

"Stupid, she is not an item."she replied to me sarcastically.

 

"But there are a lot of people here. It is impossible for us to find her parents and one more thing, this place is big." I said to her.

 

"What is your name?"she asked the girl while she completely ignore me. I decided to shut my mouth because I think she doesn't need my opinion at all.

 

"Eunjung."the girl answered.

 

Hearing the girl's name made me think that it is the combination of my korean name and Soojung's name. EUNyoung plus sooJUng equals Eunjung.  It made my heart softens fo the kid.

 

"Soojung, I think I know who her parents is." I said to Soojung with a big smile.

 

I wanted to bring this kid along with us. She is a beautiful kid. I imagined that she is mine and Soojung's daughter.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I think this stupid dork doesn't like kids. It seems to me that he doesn't want to help the little girl at all and it made me feel annoyed. I really pity this little girl. When Amber said to me that he knows who Eunjung is parents is, it made me feel happy and grateful as well. I notice that he suddenly becomes kind to Eunjung.

 

"Eunjung, where did you last saw your parents?"he asked the little girl. She pointed on one corner.

 

"Do you have a contact number in their house or any of their parents if you know them?"I asked him.

 

"Well, let's take her to her real parents later." he replied to me. "Let's bring here along with us for now."he said with a smile.

 

"If her parents suspect us that we kidnap their daughter, I will only point you."I said to him.

 

"Don't worry, they will not."he assured me. "Eunjung, do you want to hang out with us as we look for your Appa and Umma?"he asked her.

 

"Only if you buy ice cream for me and carry me all the time."Eunjung replied as she wipe her tears.

 

"Okay, Appa will carry you and Umma will buy an ice cream for you."Amber replied with a wide smile. I got surprise of what he said.

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

 

"I'm her Appa and you are her Umma."he answered and carried Soojung. "Umma, let's buy some ice cream for our beautiful daughter."he said to me with a playful smile.

 

"What is your name Appa?"Eunjung then starts to address him as Appa.

 

"Oh, sorry if I didn't introduce my name. I'm Eunyoung and your Umma's name is Soojung. You are our daughter, Eunjung."Amber said to her which made the kid confuse. I now understand while he suddenly had a change of heart in Eunjung.

 

"Don't listen to him, Eunjung. He is stupid so we smart people will not understand what he is talking about." I said to her and she laugh.

 

"Appa, Umma said that your stupid."Eunjung said and giggled.

 

"Umma is just joking, so you should not believe her."Amber said to her.

 

We bought an ice cream for the three of us. Amber is carrying Eunjung from the whole time. I can imagine now what kind of father this dork will be. We brought Eunjung along with us. Our fun was doubled when Eunjung is with us. Since we didn't hear someone page for Eunjung's name, we decided to bring her in their house. Good thing she knows her address. Amber is carrying her on her back and the kid is sleeping soundly.

 

"I thought you don't like kids." I said to Amber as we are walking on our way to Eunjung's house.

 

" I don't like annoying kids."he answered.

 

"So you find Eunjung not annoying?"I replied.

 

"Yeah. She is adorable. If by chance you fall in love to me then we got married and have a daughter, let's name her Eunjung, and if it is a boy, maybe Yijung."he stated with his dorky smile.

 

"Stupid."I mubled and giggled.