Only Soojung

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV 

 

My friends had been teasing me about Amber buying a cap for me. I am really happy about it, knowing that he really cares for Soojung. Early in the morning, the next day, the dork greeted me with a big smile. I smile back at him. I thought he will give the cap that he had bought for me today but I think he change his mind because he didn't bring anything. He sat on his chair and he looked at me. It seems to me that he want to say something but couldn't utter the words.

 

"If you want to say something, say it." I said as I turn to him.

 

"Soojung, can I try on your glasses?"he asked me after he leaned his head on his hand. "I think I still look good  even if I am wearing it."he continued with a smirk.

 

"Concetied." I replied and he chuckled.

 

"Anyway, I met Krystal yesterday."he said as he leaned back on his chair.

 

"So?"I replied with raised brows.

 

"Nothing, I'm just saying."he answered to me with his dorky smile.

 

"How close are you to her?" I asked him curiously. I wanted to know if how he will describe our relationship.

 

"I think, not as close like us."he answered. "Maybe, if we hang often together, we can be very close."he added and grin.

 

" You sounded like you are sure that Krystal wants to become your close friend."I said to him and scoffed.

 

"I am."he answered with a big smile.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I decided to give my present for Soojung after our class. I didn't fell asleep in our class. I was busy thinking about my fiancee. I was cut on my deep thoughts when I felt the board eraser landed on my head. I got annoyed by it, and when I looked in front, Taeyeon is looking at me instensely. I pick up the eraser on the floor. I can see from the corner of my eye that Soojung is looking at me, holding herself not to laugh.

 

"Finally, I gained your attention." Tae said to me with her witchy smirk. "Solve the equation on the board here in front."she said to me.

 

"Sorry Ms. Kim, but I don't really have any idea how to solve it." I said to her with an apolegitic smile as I scratch my head. My classmates laugh at me and Soojung pinch me on my side. I turn to her as I rub the spot where she pinch me and glared at her. When she glared back at me, I quickly get rid of my glare and smile at her.

 

"Solve the problem."she commanded me. Judging from her look, she doesn't want me to answer 'No' to her. I blew out a sigh and lazily got up from my chair.

 

"Ms. Kim, I change my mind. I will try to solve it." I said to Tae. .

 

"Then hurry up and do it." Tae said to me.

 

"If I can solve the problem correctly, I want you to accompany me somewhere this afternoon." I said to Soojung. I lift up her chin with my finger to make her nod. "Good." I answered happily.

 

"I di.."

 

I didn't listen to her anymore. i quickly went to the front and solve the problem. She didn't finish what she was going to say anyway on her own.I handed the eraser to Tae when I reach in front. I can feel all of their eyes on me. I quickly solve the problem that Tae had write on the board. It is just an easy problem if you know the formula. I am just lazy to think and do something that is why I refuse on doing it earlier.

 

"Done." I mumbled and turn to Tae with a confident smile.

 

"I think Soojung is the only one who can bring out the real you."Tae whispered to me.

 

"I don't know what you are saying, Tae." I answered and scoffed.

 

"Don't act like you don't know what I mean, you stupid lazy bum."she replied."Go back to your seat now."she said to me in her normal loudness of her voice.

 

I went back to my seat and sat quietly. I steal a glance at Soojung. She focused her attention to Tae who carry on in her lecture. I think she felt that I am looking at her because she turn to me. When our eyes met, I smiled at her.

 

"Listen to our discussion, stupid!"she mouthed.

 

I scoffed and nod my head then look in front.I think what Tae had said to me was right. I can feel a happiness deep inside my heart when I realize it. Only she can made me feel this way. I really like being with her, I like her company even if she hit me sometime.

 

"Where are you going this afternoon?"she asked me curiously.

 

"To Krystal's house, Yifie asked me to give something to her and I think today is the right time, don't you think?" I said to her with a big grin.