Another Possible Fiance

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

It is now weekend and Keiko asked me to accompany her to go shopping. She always locked her arm on my arm every time we walk together. She always asked me if the clothes or dress that she picked looks good on her. I just always nod my head, besides all that she really pick suits her.  I am the one who carried the shopping bags.

 

“Am, when are you going to visit Japan again?” she asked me while we are eating our lunch in one fancy restaurant.

 

“Maybe this summer I will go there.”I answered to her.

 

“Really?!” she said sounding excited and happy.

 

“Yeah, I want to see your haha and otosan too.”I answered and chuckled.

 

“They will be glad to see you again too.” she answered with a lovely smile.

 

“Oh, maybe I will bring my friends there too. I think it will be more fun and merry if they will come with me.” I said to her with a big smile.

 

“That sounds cool. I will introduce them to our friends’ there.” she replied with a joyful look on her face.

 

I spent most of my time with Keiko until she went back to Japan. I went to the airport to see her off. It will take three months for me to see her again. Then, I notice that Soojung is spacing out lately in our class. I think there is something bothering her. I poke her cheek to get her attention and it worked. She got startled a bit and quickly looked at me. I laugh at her reaction which made me earn a strong smacked on my head.

 

“If the doctor finds a crack on my skull, I will blame it to you.” I said to her while rubbing my head.

 

“It is all your fault, stupid.” she answered me with an annoyed look in her face.

 

“I just poke you in your cheek, it doesn’t even hurt.” I whined.

 

“I still got startled at it!”she said with a raise voice.

 

“You will not get startled if you wasn’t spacing out. What were you thinking anyway? Your mind is always wandering in the outer space lately. If you want to go there badly, just ride a rocket and be physically present there.” I said to her.

 

“Shut up, you stupid!”she exclaimed and glared at me.

 

“Alright, I will leave you alone but just for now. Later, I will ask you again so take your time to calm yourself.” I said to her.

 

“I have nothing to say to you.”she mumbled.

 

“I will make you say what’s bothering you, Soojung.”I said to her while flashing my dorky smile.

 

“You’re annoying.” she mumbled and I just ignored what she said.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I feel annoyed of Amber lately. It is his fault why I have this feeling inside my chest. I am not supposed to feel this way to him. I know no matter what I do, there is no chance that we will end up to each other. I am bound to get marry to someone, and I know that someone isn’t him. I can’t have him whether I am Soojung neither Krystal. After our class, I tried to get away from him but he always stick to me.

 

“Amber, keep your distance away from me.” I said to him.

 

“Why will I do that? Do you already have someone that will get angry if I always hang around you?”he asked me.

 

“I don’t, but you do!” I answered to him. He looked surprise of what I had said.

 

“Who told you that I already have a girlfriend?”he asked me with furrowed brows.

 

“It doesn’t matter.” I answered to him avoiding his eyes.

 

“I don’t have a girlfriend, but I do have a fiancée.” he said to me.

 

I look at him with widened eyes. I can’t believe on what he had just said. Could it be that he is my fiancé? But it is impossible, right? Grandpa’s description of my fiancé doesn’t fit to him but instead it fits to Kai.