Kai's Fiancee

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

When I remembered what is that important thing that I had forgotten, I feel shy and awkward around Amber. I can't believe myself that I fancied him when we were kids. I kissed Amber here before. I think it was the day when he told me that he was leaving. The dork teased me and I push him to go out on the small room. We said our thanks to Mrs. Kang before we left. I'm happy that I remembered some of my memories of Amber during childhood now.

 

"Soojung, you don't have any more important thing that you had forgotten?"Amber asked me when we our on our way into their house.

 

"Yeah, maybe."I answered.

 

"Okay."he replied and flash his dorky smile. "Anyway, what will you do if you will find your fiance?"he asked me.

 

"I will asked him to call off our engagement." I answered.

 

"And what if he is Kai? You like Kai,right?"he asked with raise brows.

 

"Stupid!" I said to him as I smack him on his head. He just laugh on what I did to him.

 

"Oh, I forgot! I am the one you love."he said to me and flash his dorky smile. "Well I will make sure that I will find him for you."he added.

 

We joined the group of our friends in his birthday when we got back. He is really sweet to Keiko and Yifie, but he constantly look at me. I feel so tired from the time we got home. I began to reminisce my childhood with Amber. I didn't expect that I gave my first kiss to him. Thinking about it made me smile.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I feel kinda disappointed when she fails to remember the most important thing. I really wanted to kiss her in that small room. In our school, I notice that she is desperate in finding her fiance.  She highly suspected that it is Kai. So, to confirm if her suspicion is right or not, I decided to ask Kai who is his fiancee.

 

"Kai, had you already met your fiancee?" I asked Kai while we are having our lunch. Soojung glared at me and I wink at her and smirk.

 

"Not yet."Kai answered and continue munch the food in his mouth.

 

"But you know who she is?"

 

"No, but my parents infromed me that she is a celebrity."Kai answered.

 

"Whoa! Your fiancee is a celebrity?!" Minho and Taemin said in unison.

 

"You are pretty lucky, Kai."Key said to him as he ruffled the guy's hair.

 

I looked at Soojung at she looks surprise about it. I kick her leg lightly under the table and she turns to me.I smiled at her and she flash a faint smiled back at me. Soojung is just quiet when we are walking back our way into our classroom.

 

"So, what will you do now?" I ask her. "I think your fiance will not going to give you up.I'm 100 percent sure about it."I continued.

 

"Don't say that to me. You are not helping me now."she answered and glared at me.

 

"I am just saying the truth. Well, I am not really going to let you marry someone, unless it is me."I said to her and kiss her in her cheek. She look surprise but what I did and before she can hit me,I run away from her.