Nice Krystal Jung Soojung

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I give Krystal a call but her phone just keeps on ringing. I keep on calling her but at the end, I just give up. I think she doesn’t answer a call coming from unknown number so I sent her a text before I shove back my phone on my pocket. I turn to see Soojung, I’m thankful that she doesn’t look disappointed.

 

“Maybe you will meet her on my birthday.” I said to her.

 

“Yeah, I hope so.”she answered with a smile. I smiled back at her.

 

“Do you want her number? I can give it to you.”I told her as I grab my phone from my pocket.

 

“Stupid! I am not that desperate to become her friend, idiot!” she answered and laugh.

 

“I didn’t expect that stupid and idiot can be used at the same time.” I said to her and chuckled.

 

“If it is referring to you, those words can be used at the same time.” she answered.

 

“Whatever Soojung.”I said to her as I rolled my eyes. “Do you think Krystal will reply to my text?”I asked her as I pulled down the hand break and start driving again.

 

“You said that you are friends with her so I think she will.” Soojung answered.

 

“I hope I can see her group performing live on stage.” I said to her.

 

“You haven’t been into any of their concert?”Soojung asked me with raise brows.

 

“Nope! I only knew their group at my cousin’s house warming party, remember? Oh, I haven’t introduced you to my cousin, did I? I will introduce you to her tomorrow.”I said to her.

 

“Why do you want me to introduce to everyone?”she asked me. I glance at her and she got this curious look on her face.

 

“Well, because I want you to have many friends too.”I answered to her and grin. “My cousin is nice, you will get along with her well. She is much nicer than Krystal.” I continued.

 

“You sounded like you know Krystal well. You never know, she is really more nice than you think she is.”she replied.

 

“I guess you are right. I am sure though that Krystal Jung is much nicer than Soojung Jung.”I said to her and laugh. She slap me on my shoulder.

 

"Shut up, stupid!"she said and glared at me.

 

“You are really touchy, aren’t you?” I said to her sounding annoyed. She really loves to hurt me. She just laugh at me.

 

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Thank God I put my phone in silent mode. I can feel my phone that keeps on vibrating inside my bag. This dork has been calling me for almost about ten times. I feel excited to read his message that he sent to me. He pulled over on the front of my cousin’s house.

 

“You have a big and beautiful house.”Amber said as he takes a peek from the car window.

 

“Of course!” I answered with a big smile.

 

“If your parents aren’t home, who is with you now?”he asked me curiously.

 

“I’m living with my Unnie.” I answered to him.

 

“So you have an older sister, huh? I have too.”Amber replied.

 

“I didn’t ask you.”I replied. Since my handbag is on my lap, I find it hard to unfasten my seatbelt.

 

“Let me.”Amber said as he leaned and do it for me. I can feel my heart pounding when he is close to me. I can even smell the scent of his perfume. “Done!”he exclaimed with a cheeky smile as he leaned back.

 

“T-Thank you!” I said to him as I hurriedly step out from the car.

 

I can feel that my face is slowly feeling warm and I know that for any second, it will be as red as tomato. I calmed myself first before I turn to see him to say my goodbye. When I did, the dork is already standing near me with a grin on his face.

 

“Can I come in?”he said to me with his puppy eyes.