Introduction

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I was about to say my name to Soojung when Key suddenly called me and stole my attention. He walked towards us. He asked me to introduce himself to her. Soojung looked surprise; maybe she didn’t expect that one of the popular guys in our school is my friend. Most of them are my friends really but not close as Key. I take off Key’s arms around my shoulder.

 

“I am Amber Joseph Liu.” I introduce myself to Krystal with a friendly smile, ignoring Key.

 

“I am Kim Kibum, just call me Key.” Key followed.

 

“She didn’t ask your name so don’t just introduce yourself.” I said to him and he chuckled. Soojung just smiled.

 

“You are Amber’s new classmate, right?” Key asked her, feeling they are close friends already.

 

“Yeah.”Soojung answered with a sweet smile.

 

“Hey Soojung, Why you give him that smile while you didn’t give that to me?” I protest, poking her cheek. She taps my hand away from her face.

 

“Because Key is nice and you are not.” She answered and laughs.

 

“You don’t know him yet so don’t say that he is nice because you will just get disappointed at the end.” I said to him.

 

“Hey Amber, I am just standing beside you. I can totally hear what you are saying.”Key said.

 

“You two are funny.”Soojung said and giggled.

 

“You find Amber funny?”Key said with disbelief on his face. She nodded, and then he turns to see me. “Whoa, this is the first time that a girl finds you funny.” He said while shaking me by holding me on my shoulder.

 

“Why? Does other girls doesn’t find him funny? He always makes our whole class laugh.” She said.

 

“No, all the girls here hate him.” Key answered.

 

“Nah, don’t listen to this idiot.” I said to her with a smile when she looked at me with furrowed brows. “You better go buy your food now before it run out.” I said to her.

 

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot.” She said and hurriedly went to the food counter.

 

“Do you like her, Am?”Key asked me with a smirk on his face.

 

“Nah, she is my seatmate so I must be nice to her.” I answered.

 

I looked at Soojung, I asked Key to let her sit at our table because I am going to see Tae in the faculty room. I know what is my fate inside that room. Yep, I will be attending a long sermon and scolding with her and the other teachers.