My Fiance's Proposal

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Amber is telling me that he will not let me marry someone unless it is him but he is not doing anything to make it happen. Days had passed and my break is already over. I stop going into the school. I haven't introduce my self to Kai as being his fiancee. I know that he likes me and I agree to waht Amber had said to me before. Kai wouldn't call off our engagement if he knows that Krystal Jung is his fiancee. I spent my every day, rehearsing and preparing for my coming birthday concert with Sulli, Luna and Vic. I haven't seen the dork after I stopped going into the school. He only send me a text message informing me that my fiance has a surprise for my birthday concert.

 

"Krystal, are you ready for tonight?" Vic asked me when we are preparing ourselves at the backstage.

 

"Yeah."I answered with a smile.

 

"I think there are a lots of people came here tonight."Luna said happily when we heard the cheering of the audience.

 

"Let's do our best tonight and give our fans our best performance!"Sulli said enthusiastically.

 

When we get into the stage, I saw there are so many people who came into my birthday concert. They all chanted and cheer our bands name when our band was introduced. My eyes quickly scan the front row, looking where Amber is seated. I feel happy when I saw my family, all my friends, Liu's family and finally the dork. He is wearing the cap that I gave him as a birthday present. We start to sing and perform our songs. I got puzzled when my member let me sit in one stoold at the middle of the stage before I and Luna's number to sing our song 'You Are My Destiny'. My band members left me on the stage alone and I feel uncomfortable. Then, I heard the host said that someone will sing the 'You Are My Destiny' for us. I thoguht that it is Amber but I saw him sitting on his seat with his family, Keiko and Yifie. Then, I remembered the dork's text message to me on the other day. I think it is my fiance will sing this song to me. I feel upset when I think that Amber didn't do anything about it. A guy with a bouquet of flower come on the stage while singing the song. He is wearing a mask so I don't know who he is. I search for Kai in the crowd but I can't find him. I only see Minho, Taemin and Key. I think this guy is really Kai. I didn't expect that he has a good voice. He sang the song with all his feelings and it gives a warmth in my heart. He gave me the bouquet and I accepted it with a smile.

 

 

Do you remember when our eyes met?
 
I remember when my heart fluttered for the first time

Although it may not have been a fateful meeting like in movies

But you approached closer and made me dream

People tells me, that nothing stays the same

Promise me that you wont let go of my hands

You can promise me that right???


You are the only one I need

It rids the reason for everything else

I am fine with everything else as long as you are beside me

Even if the season or the world  changes

I will always and will love you

Cause  You Are My Destiny!

People tells me that nothing stays the same

Promise me that we will be together forever

You can promise me that right???



You are the only one I need

It rids the reason for everything else

 I am fine with everything else as long as you are beside me

Even if the season or the world  changes

I will always and will love you

Cause You Are My Destiny!

Are you listening to my confession??


This song is meant for you

I am going to walk to you

And tell you little more softer and sweeter that

I love you
 
 
 
I got surprise when he suddenly kneel down in front of me. I think this guy is going to propose to me in front of everybody. My eyes widened when he pulled out a small box of ring from his pocket.
 
 
"Krystal Jung Soojung, I love you so much! I heard from someone that you wanted to call off our engagement but I'm terribly sorry because I can't do that. Here, in front of everybody who loves you, I want to ask you this, will you marry me?"
 
 
My eyes widened when he said it to me. Everyone was quiet. I think most of my fans got surprise of what is happening. I look at Amber, he is just sitting there. If only he will take off his cap so I can read his face if he wanted me to say yes or not! I shifted my gaze to my grandfather and parents, they are anticipating for my answer. I looked back to the person kneeling in front of me.
 
 
"Take off your mask first, I wanted to see your face." I said to him.