I Made Her Happy

Looking For My Fiance

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got only two weeks left and my vacation will be over. I got up early in the morning and went to our school. I got surprise when I saw the stupid Amber is already there. He is lying on his desk which I guess that he is sleeping. He lifted up his head when he heard the noise of my chair that I pulled.

 

"Good morning, Soojung."he greeted me with a warm smile.

 

"Good morning, stupid."I replied to him with a smile and sat down on my chair. He sit up stretch while stretching his arms and yawn.

 

"From now on, I will taste your food and drinks first, okay?"he said when he turn his head towards me.

 

"Why?" I asked him with raised brows.

 

"To avoid the same incident yesterday."he answered.

 

"Oh. Well, okay! I will put poison on my food and drinks and have you taste it first."I said to him and laugh.

 

"I won't mind."he answered with a stupid smile.

 

"You are really stupid, aren't you?" I said to him and scoffed.

 

"I'm not stupid. I just don't want anything bad will happen to you."he said as he lie down on his desk again. Good thing he did it because I don't want him to see me blushing. "Wake me up before our class starts."he mumbled.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Soojung indeed wake me up but I still fell asleep while leaning my head on my hand. My head fall down when someone pulled my hand that supported it. I bump my forhead on top of my desk. The pain that I felt made me fully wide awake. I can hear my classmates laughing. I lifted up my head and cupped my forhead with my left arm. I saw Taeyeon, standing in front of me, crossing her arm and glaring at me.

 

"You don't have to tell me okay, I will step out now." I said to her as I stand up.

 

"Good." she answered and walk back in front.

 

"See you at the cafeteria, I will wait for you there." I said to Soojung as I turn to her. Our classmated then tease us. I guess I said it loud enough. Soojung glared at me.

 

"Oh, Mr. Liu and Ms. Jung, you two are dating now?" Tae asked curiously.

 

"We are more than that, Tae." I said to her with a smirk and wink. Soojung then pinch me on my back.

 

"Get out now, before I beat you up."Soojung mumbled.

 

I step out from our class while rubbing the spot where Soojung pinch me. I headed to the cafeteria. I texted Key, wondering if he slack off but I didn't get any response. I think he attend his class now. I got bored of just sitting alone in the table so I decided to sleep. When I woke up, there are a lot of people in the place. All of my friends are sitting in my table too. Soojung is sitting across of me. I notice that Minho, Kai, Teamin and Key are so focused looking at the laptops screen. I think they are watching something. I'm sure it is not because there is a girl around.

 

"You are finally awake."Soojung said to me.

 

"Yeah." I answered and smile faintly. "What are you watching there?" I asked the boys.

 

"Krystal's performance in Kiss and Cry." Key answered without leaving his eyes off the screen.

 

"It's a good show, you should check it too. Krystal's performance in that show is outstanding."Soojung said with a big smile.

 

"Kiss and Cry,huh?" I mumbled. "If it is about kissing and crying, I won't watch it."I said to her.

 

"Stupid, it is not about that. Just watch it so that you will know." Soojung said to me. "It is her recent show."she added.

 

"Krystal is really y." Minho said with full of admiration in his eyes.

 

"How lucky of you dude if she will become your girlfriend." Taemin said to Kai as he swing his arm around the guy's shoulder.

 

"i hope she will become my girlfriend."Kai said and smile brightly.

 

"Did you ask her to be your girlfriend?" I asked him.

 

"Not yet, but I am planning to ask her on your birthday."he answered me with a grin.

 

"Good luck." I said to him.

 

"Thanks bro."Kai answered to me.

 

I looked at Soojung and she looks upset. I think she still have feelings for Kai. She is just quiet when we walk back into our classroom. She is ignoring me. I think she is really in a bad mood right now. I decided to give her the cap that I have bought for her the other day. I put it on her head. I hold her hand when she was about to take it off her head.

 

"Don't take it off yet, you look pretty on it." I said to her with a smile.

 

"Stupid."She said and smile faintly before she lower her head.

 

"Let's watch that Kiss and Cry show of Krystal together at your house, okay?" I said to her as I let go of her hand. I hope I made her happy.