Stepped Out of Class

Looking For My Fiance

 

AMBER’s POV

 

My alarm clock failed to wake me up so I throw it on the wall. Why should I keep it if it doesn’t do its job, right? I dash my way into my school. When I arrive at our school Mr. Bang already starts his lecture. He scold me again, this is not my first time being tardy anyway. I feel happy because I have a new seatmate. She looks nice and smart too. I was in my dreamland enjoying my ice cream when I heard someone screamed my name.

 

“MMMRRR. LLLLIIIIIUUUUUU!!!!”

 

I got startle. I fall down on my chair. My hurts when it landed on the floor and I bump my head on the wall. I look up to see who is calling me and I saw my angry math teacher, Taeyeon. All of my classmates are laughing. They always laugh in my misery. I was rubbing the side of my head as I stand up.

 

“Ms. Kim, good morning.” I greeted her with a big smile.

 

“How many times did I tell you not to sleep in my class?!”she raised her voice.

 

“Sorry Miss, I really didn’t count it.”I answered to her. I think she got mad at me more.

 

“Step out of my class!”she exclaimed angrily.

 

“Chill.”I said to her and she smacks my head. “Alright, I will go out.” I said to her.

 

 I look at my new seatmate. She is looking at me with furrowed brows.

 

“It always happens to me every day.”I said to her and grinned. “See you later.” I added and step outside from the room.

 

Ms. Kim is really my close friend outside the school. Well, she treated me differently if we are inside the school because our role switch when we our outside. She just making her revenge, all students must respect their teacher’s right? So basically, Taeyeon Kim is just taking advantage of me. I texted my friend Key, he is my best friend. He is a slacker so I know he is out of his class too. We are on the same year level but belonged to different section.

 

“Tae sent you out again?”Key asked me and chuckled.

 

“Yeah.” I answered. “She always makes me step out from our class which I like anyway.”I answered and grin.

 

“Just what I thought.” he said and laugh. “Anyway, I heard you have a new classmate, is she cute?”

 

“Pfft! Not at all, she looks nerd and she is cold too.”I answered to him.

 

“Your type is cold and nerd, right?”Key teased me.

 

“Who says?” I answered to him with raised brows.

 

“Jackie.” he answered, referring to my sister and laugh.

 

“Whatever bro. I am not interested to any girls anymore.” I said to him. “Drop that subject, let’s go to the cafeteria, I am already starving.” I continued.

 

We went into the cafeteria. There are only few students there. I order all the food that I like to eat, it doesn’t matter to me how much money will it cost all in all. All that matters is to satisfy my hunger.

 

“I didn’t expect to meet you both here.”

 

We both looked where the voice came from and we saw, Kai, he is the most popular and coolest guy in our school, he is one of Key’s circles of friends so we kinda hang out sometimes if I am hanging with Key.