Annoying Seatmate

Looking For My Fiance

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I am Krystal Jung Soojung, a famous pop teen superstar in Korea. I took a break from my career because my parents have engaged me to my grandpa’s friend’s grandson. I really don’t have a choice because he threatens to cut off our family if I will disagree. So to prevent that to happen, I comply with him. I enrolled into SM Academy, to know and meet my soon to be fiancé. I really don’t know who he is since grandpa didn’t know what is his name. But according to him, my fiancé is handsome, nice, cool, smart and probably popular in this school. To avoid any commotion, I disguise myself as a nerd and conservative looking girl. So no one will suspect that I am the celebrity Krystal Jung.

 

“Young Lady, we are here.” My personal driver said when he stop the car in front of the school and open its door.

 

“Thank you, Leon.” I said to him with a smile after I step out from the car.

 

“Have a nice day in your first day in this school, Young lady.” He said after he closes the door.

 

When Leon left, I turn around and face my new school and prepare myself for my new life. I take a deep breath before I start to walk my way inside the school. I went to the director’s office. I met a middle aged man and he doesn’t look strict but friendly. He welcomes me warmly and briefs me about the school rules and regulations. Then, he introduces me to my homeroom teacher, Mr. Bang. He is still a young adult, maybe he is in his late twenties.

 

“Don’t worry Ms. Jung, you will love your class because all your classmates are friendly.” He said to me when we are walking on our way to the class.

 

“I hope they will really like me, Sir.” I answered to him. He smiles at me sweetly.

 

I entered the room with Mr. Bang. I can feel all the eyes inside the classroom were fixed on me. They were following every move I make. Well, most of them look happy when they knew that they will be having a new classmate, but some just don’t have any reactions at all. I introduce myself since Mr. Bang asked me too.

 

“Miss Jung, you can sit beside that empty chair near the window.”Mr. Bang said after I have introduced myself.

 

I walk into my chair. I think my seatmate is absent today. Mr. Bang is in the middle in his lecture when suddenly the front door of the room slammed open. A guy that is panting entered the room. He is catching his breath at the doorway. He has a long hair that makes him look shady. I can’t really see his face well. He greeted and then apologized to Mr. Bang after being scolded because of his tardiness. Our classmates just laugh at him. I think he is the clown of the class. He sits on the empty chair, beside mine. I didn’t look at him, I am just not interested.

 

“Psst!”he hissed I turn to look at him. “Wake me up after our class, okay?”he said.

 

“I am not your alarm clock.” I answered to him coldly in a low voice.

 

“Yeah, right.” He said and chuckled. “What is your name?”

 

“Will you shut up?! We are in the middle of our class.”I scold him.

 

“Okay, later tell me your name.” he said then rest his chin on his hand facing the window and I think he just went to take a nap.

 

I didn’t expect that I will be seated next to this annoying and weird guy. He is too friendly to the point that he is annoying. I really hate a guy like him.