Yours Completely

The Beautiful Runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I adjusted my eyes and made out that the three lights I saw on the yacht actually belonged to a house. The two lights were of the side of the wide door and the other one on the side outside of the house. My eyes blinked at the sight of the small cottage. Kris had told me that we are in Fenjiezhou Island, which I haven’t heard of, actually.

“So… this is going to be our love nest,” he said when we walked to the porch. I punched his shoulders as I blushed.

“You look so flimsy,” he whispered in my ear. I felt my body being lifted from the ground. “That’s why I have to carry you.”

“Kris!” I panted and at the same time burst out giggling. I knew he was carrying me like this because it was essential for a honeymoon couple like us. He opened the door; I was surprised to know that it wasn’t locked.

“Have you been in here before?” my curiosity got the best of me as I watch him make his way to the house. He was efficiently turning every light in the house on as he carried me untroubled in his arms and to think he was carrying our bags as well. Impressive…

“Yes,” he said quietly and set me on my feet.

“Are you hungry?” he asked. I didn’t answer him yet. Not when my eyes roamed the fluffy white bedcover of the king size bed and the white walls of the room. The bed was rather inviting.

“I guess you’re not,” he mumbled.                                                                                                      

“Not really… How long are we going to stay in here?” I asked, sitting on the bed.

“As long as you like,” he answered and walked briskly to open the air conditioner.

“Make that, as long as we like,” I corrected. “I want things to be fair.”

“Okay,” he grinned.

I helped Kris set our things inside the room. Feeling a little bit tired, we decided to take a rest for a while. I never had a proper rest at the reception. A couple of minutes later, he went out fresh from the shower and then we went out the room together.

We both looked at the wall clock. “It’s eight in the evening.”

“I’m hungry.”

“What do you want to eat?”

 “I guess I could eat any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter